• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 300 Subs! Thanks TubeBuddy!

Flufffinger

Subscriber Goal
Started the year at 100 subs, less than one month later have just crossed over 300! A good part of that growth was down to this community and TubeBuddy for teaching me how to get the most out of the YouTube algorithm (by focusing on watch time and keywords).

Thank you to my subscribers!

Simon.

Attachments

• 300SubscribersMilestone!.png
    300SubscribersMilestone!.png
    587.5 KB · Views: 129

GregSanDiego

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but can I offer a couple of suggestions? You should use the word "Drone" in your thumbnails. Only putting model numbers may limit your views to people in the know? Also, maybe you can add a tagline in your channel banner that references drones?

Of course, I'm assuming that is the focus of your channel. Either way, great job! That spike in views is awesome.

OP
OP
Flufffinger

Flufffinger

Subscriber Goal
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but can I offer a couple of suggestions? You should use the word "Drone" in your thumbnails. Only putting model numbers may limit your views to people in the know? Also, maybe you can add a tagline in your channel banner that references drones?

Of course, I'm assuming that is the focus of your channel. Either way, great job! That spike in views is awesome.

Thanks! I also appreciate the tips, the change to the banner in particular I agree with.