• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media What do you guys prefer?

SJB_Plays

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I tend to promote on Facebook groups, make tiktoks, and Twitter. What do you guys say is the best method??

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Not every social media platform is good and suitable for every business.
Almost all social media platforms are best but you need to choose the
social media platforms per your business. What you promote on Facebook
cannot be promoted on LinkedIn and vice versa so choose wisely.

Reactions: Damon

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I barely even post my videos on other social media, mostly because I either don't have an account on the platform or they are personal accounts that I keep mostly separate from my YouTube stuff. Just my opinion though.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
tiktok is entertaining, twitter is fine when it isn't full of drama, same goes for reddit, and I stay well away of facebook. Most social media try to keep you on their platform, so promoting video links to youtube, via other social media probably won't get you that much traction.

that said, sometimes twitter is good, and pinterest is surprisingly linked to YouTube. Out of all of them, I'd say Pinterest might be your best bet as it's all about sharing links, and next would be Twitter seems Twitter is fine with linking out to articles and such, so I would guess linking out to YouTube would also be fine in their eyes. Facebook restricts a lot of it.

Reactions: MagicFlyinPotato

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
tiktok is entertaining, twitter is fine when it isn't full of drama, same goes for reddit, and I stay well away of facebook. Most social media try to keep you on their platform, so promoting video links to youtube, via other social media probably won't get you that much traction.

that said, sometimes twitter is good, and pinterest is surprisingly linked to YouTube. Out of all of them, I'd say Pinterest might be your best bet as it's all about sharing links, and next would be Twitter seems Twitter is fine with linking out to articles and such, so I would guess linking out to YouTube would also be fine in their eyes. Facebook restricts a lot of it.

Yes, you are right about Tiktok, Twitter, Reddit, and other social
media plateform. Pinterest is very good when it comes to sharing
links.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
While it's hard to use links on it right now, keep an eye on clubhouse. Some people have seen some great networking through clubhouse. Unfortunatly it's only on iOS at the moment, but if you only have an iPad, it will work on iPad. I've been able to get a few connections and leads through it.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
FaceBook, Instagram, twitter for me. However, it seems like tiktok is the way to go nowadays.

Reactions: nate polmateer

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I am usingIG and Facebook, and Twitter, but reading your comments maybe I should shift to Pinterest....At this point, I'm mostly focusing on youtube and not so much on social platforms as I am a week new.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love instagram - I also started to use reddit recently but I don't like it as much as ig

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I prefer FB due to its engagement. But for views tritter has been great.

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
I like Odysee. You can backup your YouTube channel there and also earn crypto for watching videos.

It really depends on the niche. I prefer to do marketing on LinkedIn because most of the target audience is using this platform right now. I use LinkedIn automation tools (LinkedCamp) to find my ideal audience.

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
I think it depends on the niche and how you want to market your channel. If your content has visual appeal, then Instagram and Pinterest. If your content targets professionals, then linkedIn. If timely content, then twitter.

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
We run both YouTube and Instagram, but try to treat them as separate channel with thin connection. So we don't use Instagram for only YouTube and vice versa. We try to make ourselves as a brand, and try different approach to each channel. Gyo mostly takes care of YouTube, and Anny mostly takes care of Instagram :)