• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Advice which laptop is good for 3D rendering?

guptark08

I am an architect in India and I'm using a very low-end pc my pc configuration is i5 - 4 Gen, 2 TB HDD, Intel graphic card so, please any good suggestion for 3D rendering

thank you

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I am an architect in India and I'm using a very low-end pc my pc configuration is i5 - 4 Gen, 2 TB HDD, Intel graphic card so, please any good suggestion for 3D rendering

thank you
The short answer is that none will be as capable as a desktop at the same price point.

That said, most people consider the ROG Zephyrus G14 to be about the best price/performance laptop you can buy. It is fairly inexpensive uses an AMD Ryzen 9 processor and comes with a nVidia GTX 2060 mobile card.

The other option would be to look at systems that use an external GPU enclosure, like the Razer Core. This allows you to replace the graphics card independent of the laptop.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
use an external GPU enclosure, like the Razer Core. This allows you to replace the graphics card independent of the laptop.

This is great advice as well, but you have to make sure it has Thunderbolt 3 port, I was looking into this option but the surface pro isn't designed for that.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Choosing a laptop configuration depends on what you use for modeling and
what you render with - CPU or GPU. If you want to have a laptop that is good
for 3D rendering, then go for any with a good graphic card and SSD card.