• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Facebook The best way for sharing Youtube Video on Social Media

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
This is off subject, but can you give me some advice on Shih Tzus? My wife and I have owned Shih Tzus for a very long time. Our first Shih Tzu was given to us by a friend. He lived to be old age and died of natural old age causes. My wife was so broken-hearted I went looking for another Shih Tzu. I found a couple that had an AKC registered male and female that would not sell them apart. They were not fixed or related and when the female was five years old, we bred them once to get some offspring. We kept a female and gave the other pups to family members that had been waiting years (our Shih Tzus are loved by all). That female pup is now five years old, which makes her parents ten. We know they will only be with us for a couple more years because the average lifespan of Shih Tzus is around 12 years. We also know that it is not good to breed females after five years of age. Want a third-generation from our line, but obviously her father cannot be the stud because we had him fixed and he is her father anyway. So we need to find a suitable stud for our five-year-old female this year, but we are finding it impossible to find anyone with a real Shih Tzu that is willing to offer us stud service.

Can you recommend a way I can look for someone that we could approach? How would you go about doing this? We have never tried this before. I have tried connecting with owners on Facebook dog groups, but that has been like navigating a minefield. People can get pretty vicious when you talk about breeding your dog on Facebook. They act like it is some kind of sin.
this is hard to say most people act like that because they only want money or a way to scam you! what I will do is try to found one in your area who sell shih tzu and see if you can buy one but only in cash never pull down deposit and never tell them you have dogs because in the end they going to think you trying take their business and don't fall for AKC registered people believe if they have this paper they can up charge you!

• Love
Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
this is hard to say most people act like that because they only want money or a way to scam you! what I will do is try to found one in your area who sell shih tzu and see if you can buy one but only in cash never pull down deposit and never tell them you have dogs because in the end they going to think you trying take their business and don't fall for AKC registered people believe if they have this paper they can up charge you!

Yeah. It is hard. I have never tried anything like this before, so I was caught off guard by all the vitriol feedback I got. You mention breeding your dog and people instantly think you are a PUPPY MILL, or that you are some heathen for not going down to the shelter to rescue some abandoned dog. Then you get hit up for all these offers which are nothing more than scams. It is really crazy these days. We just want a puppy from our dog so when she passes we have her child. I have owned many dogs in my life, some good, some great, and some dumber than a bag of rocks. I know my Shih Tzus are awesome because I have had them for a long time. I don't want to get a pup from a line I do not know. I want a pup from our dogs.

Yeah, I was not looking for AKC when we bought our pair, after the death of our little Brownie. I did not even know what AKC meant. After looking into it when we bred the female that one time to get a pup, I was like, this is a total scam. You just pay for a puppy pack and that is it. The AKC requires no verification of any kind. You could give an AKC certificate to a German Shepard and say it was a Shih Tzu and the AKC would not even check. I did not even get the puppy pack for the litter after I realized it was a big sham.
Yes, I am always seeing a question that one of my videos can answer. But on some pages, the link doesn't create the snippet when you comment on a post.

Actually, this is caused by a scraping error. I am going to share with you a secret that I bet few people know about. This link will take you to a special Facebook internal tool to fix the snippet error. Don't lose this link, because you will not find it anywhere.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
Well any time you post on any social media you have chance for someone to take your content! Facebook is the most rewarding for your hard-earned content! So to answer your question is no Facebook will not take ownership over your content in fact Facebook encourages content creator to post the same video or reel or picture multi time a month to grow faster or to make more money per month. YouTube I have 1,438 subscribe started the channel two year ago and Facebook I have 29,000 follower started that page the same year of my YouTube channel.i spend all my time on YouTube to grow but I never show no love to Facebook page once I understood Facebook was a better choice for my content I went all in. I make more money on my Facebook page then on my YouTube channel. the best advice I can give is to never have all your eggs in one basket
Can I post the same video on both or do I have to make 2 different? and if so, how different do they need to be?

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Yeah. It is hard. I have never tried anything like this before, so I was caught off guard by all the vitriol feedback I got. You mention breeding your dog and people instantly think you are a PUPPY MILL, or that you are some heathen for not going down to the shelter to rescue some abandoned dog. Then you get hit up for all these offers which are nothing more than scams. It is really crazy these days. We just want a puppy from our dog so when she passes we have her child. I have owned many dogs in my life, some good, some great, and some dumber than a bag of rocks. I know my Shih Tzus are awesome because I have had them for a long time. I don't want to get a pup from a line I do not know. I want a pup from our dogs.

Yeah, I was not looking for AKC when we bought our pair, after the death of our little Brownie. I did not even know what AKC meant. After looking into it when we bred the female that one time to get a pup, I was like, this is a total scam. You just pay for a puppy pack and that is it. The AKC requires no verification of any kind. You could give an AKC certificate to a German Shepard and say it was a Shih Tzu and the AKC would not even check. I did not even get the puppy pack for the litter after I realized it was a big sham.

Actually, this is caused by a scraping error. I am going to share with you a secret that I bet few people know about. This link will take you to a special Facebook internal tool to fix the snippet error. Don't lose this link, because you will not find it anywhere.

Don't let other cloud your judgment on what is a great fit for you! everyone have different need and want

Amanda Summers

Known Member

Thanks so much. I'll use this.

Sharing of YouTube videos on social media enhances the visibility and reach of the video because it enables the viewers to share the video with just a click. The best way is to use different links. For example, if you are uploading your video on YouTube, create a secondary Facebook page for your business, and do share your videoΓÇÖs link on that page with a short description about your business. Try to create different captions for your videos according to your business and audience.

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Sharing of YouTube videos on social media enhances the visibility and reach of the video because it enables the viewers to share the video with just a click. The best way is to use different links. For example, if you are uploading your video on YouTube, create a secondary Facebook page for your business, and do share your videoΓÇÖs link on that page with a short description about your business. Try to create different captions for your videos according to your business and audience.

While this is a good idea, unfortunately, it does not reap enough benefit for the effort. Facebook and YouTube are enemies. Facebook does not like YouTubers sharing links to their YT videos on their platform. Facebook has a standing shadowban on YT links. FB pages that are used to promote YT videos automatically get shadowbanned by FB, so that no one ever sees anything you post on your page. I have had a FB page for my YouTube channel since 2015 and posting a video there gets ZERO views. Also sharing a video from a business page on FB is seen as "Self Promoting" and will pretty much get you immediately banned and block from every group. The best way to use Facebook, is to join groups under your personal profile and use what I call "Organic Sharing" of YT links on FB groups.

Quite honestly, Facebook is more work than it is worth if you are trying to promote a YT channel. Facebook wants you to upload your video natively and they will fight any effort to try to use their platform to promote your YT channel. You will never get any traction there. The same holds true for just about any other platform like Twitter and Instagram.

There is an old saying that still holds true today. "Do one thing and do it WELL." If you want to be a YouTuber, put all your effort into YouTube.

Reactions: Amanda Summers

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I started my Facebook page- Facebook group, and YouTube channel at the same time. I have 23,000 page follows, 9.7 group members, and an 8,000 YouTube channel. There is nothing stopping you from promoting your YouTube channel on Facebook as long as all the accounts are officially linked. I do have a news website with 1000 readers daily. Facebook milestones are harder to achieve than on YouTube, so most of the time you need organic and paid ads when starting. On my Facebook, I have different types of content: my news media, which is linked from my WordPress page linked, my family holiday and daily life uploads, which I promote, my early morning rant videos, which I do 3 times a week talking about issues that are trending in the news, and finally, any of my YouTube videos are uploaded at the same time on Facebook. Now I also use Tubebuddy to social sharing to share my YouTube videos on all my Facebook handles, Twitter, Twitch, and even LinkedIn. I pin the YouTube link posted on Facebook so that people see it as they come to my channel. This has worked well for me over the years, though I will say with the changes I have had to adapt some of my strategies. So now the videos I upload straight to Facebook, I place 2-day ads for £2, which gives me the traffic for Facebook. Having said this, my traffic source on my YouTube channel is in this order: Google search, Facebook, Twitter, Google, then YouTube suggested.There is no one answer that fits all on social media. All I have learnt and am still learning is that we grow by trying stuff until we learn what works for us.

Lindam

Subscriber Goal
The reason is because:
If you share your YouTube video directly on Facebook, the post will get very little reach.
Meaning very few people will see it.

Facebook wants to keep people on their platform and continue using Facebook for as long as possible, they don't want to send people outside of Facebook!
(the same goes for YouTube by the way...)

This is why you don't want to share your YouTube video link (or in fact, any external links that takes people out of Facebook) on Facebook ΓÇö it's not effective.

Here's what you can do instead:
You can post a photo of your video's Thumbnail in Facebook, tease about the video and ask people leave a comment whether they want to watch it.
Which is a great way to boost enagement that post on Facebook, because the more comments you have on that post, the more people will see it.

And whenever anybody leaves a comment on that Facebook post saying they're interested.
You reply to their comment (to get even more engagement) and then you can message directly on Facebook and give them the link to your YouTube video
...or an even better way is to tell them what keywords to search on YouTube to find your video

Hope this helps!
That's a great tip, I must try that.