• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Facebook The best way for sharing Youtube Video on Social Media

tri haryanto

Subscriber Goal
There is a tip said that it's better to share only the part of the video as a thriller instead of just share a link to social media like Facebook or Linkedin. Is it right?

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Personally, I utilize pretty much every social media outlet available. I like to give about 1-2 sentences describing the video, then end it with a question to get the conversation going! MOST social media page algorithms are based on engagement, so the more interesting I can get the conversation, the better chances it has of getting in front of potential viewers.

Naheed

Known Member
www.rugknots.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, you are right. It's quite good to share only the part of the video as a thriller
instead of just share a link to social media. I follow the same and utilizes almost
all the social media channels for this. It helps me to get more potential viewers.

daveying

There is a tip said that it's better to share only the part of the video as a thriller instead of just share a link to social media like Facebook or Linkedin. Is it right?
The reason is because:
If you share your YouTube video directly on Facebook, the post will get very little reach.
Meaning very few people will see it.

Facebook wants to keep people on their platform and continue using Facebook for as long as possible, they don't want to send people outside of Facebook!
(the same goes for YouTube by the way...)

This is why you don't want to share your YouTube video link (or in fact, any external links that takes people out of Facebook) on Facebook — it's not effective.

Here's what you can do instead:
You can post a photo of your video's Thumbnail in Facebook, tease about the video and ask people leave a comment whether they want to watch it.
Which is a great way to boost enagement that post on Facebook, because the more comments you have on that post, the more people will see it.

And whenever anybody leaves a comment on that Facebook post saying they're interested.
You reply to their comment (to get even more engagement) and then you can message directly on Facebook and give them the link to your YouTube video
...or an even better way is to tell them what keywords to search on YouTube to find your video

Hope this helps!

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Do whatever works for you. Do a trial and error to figure out what is the best way to share your content. Some strategies that work for others might not work for you. And visa versa.

Extra Stars Academy

Subscriber Goal
I haven't been getting much engagement, in fact any engagement in my Facebook posts. I guess I will give your suggestion a try.

Venture

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Same goes with me, where I usually post the whole video link on Facebook but seems no views comes from there. I guess I have no choice than to try this method to see if it works.

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
The reason is because:
If you share your YouTube video directly on Facebook, the post will get very little reach.
Meaning very few people will see it.

Facebook wants to keep people on their platform and continue using Facebook for as long as possible, they don't want to send people outside of Facebook!
(the same goes for YouTube by the way...)

This is why you don't want to share your YouTube video link (or in fact, any external links that takes people out of Facebook) on Facebook — it's not effective.

Here's what you can do instead:
You can post a photo of your video's Thumbnail in Facebook, tease about the video and ask people leave a comment whether they want to watch it.
Which is a great way to boost enagement that post on Facebook, because the more comments you have on that post, the more people will see it.

And whenever anybody leaves a comment on that Facebook post saying they're interested.
You reply to their comment (to get even more engagement) and then you can message directly on Facebook and give them the link to your YouTube video
...or an even better way is to tell them what keywords to search on YouTube to find your video

Hope this helps!
I agree 100% of this! What get me you can monetize a Facebook page too! I don't know why people who use YouTube want Facebook follower! just start a Facebook page and post your picture and video you can make more money on Facebook then YouTube can