• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Please Kindly Review My Thumbnails (Finance Channel)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
They look pretty solid. For the top one, you are clearly within fair use to use their names, but Coke in particular can be very protective about their trademarks. Maybe consider using the stock symbol over the actual trademarked logo.

OP
OP
M

MoneyFocusChannel

They look pretty solid. For the top one, you are clearly within fair use to use their names, but Coke in particular can be very protective about their trademarks. Maybe consider using the stock symbol over the actual trademarked logo.
Thanks! I didn’t know about trademarks so that’s good to know. Appreciate it

tubefluence

A few things...

1. For the thumbnail in the top left, I'd change the color of the question mark- probably to a bright yellow or green. Black isn't a very eye-catching color.

2. For the thumbnail in the top right, I'd changing the color of the arrow pointing downward to a more eye-catching color, such as a bright green or red.

3. For the thumbnail on the bottom left, I'd switch the subject and the text around. If you look at the subject, you'll notice he's titled to the left, which leads the human eye to the left. With the current setup, there's nothing to see once our eyes are led to the left. Also, I'd make the subject a bit larger once on the right side of the thumbnail.

OP
OP
M

MoneyFocusChannel

A few things...

1. For the thumbnail in the top left, I'd change the color of the question mark- probably to a bright yellow or green. Black isn't a very eye-catching color.

2. For the thumbnail in the top right, I'd changing the color of the arrow pointing downward to a more eye-catching color, such as a bright green or red.

3. For the thumbnail on the bottom left, I'd switch the subject and the text around. If you look at the subject, you'll notice he's titled to the left, which leads the human eye to the left. With the current setup, there's nothing to see once our eyes are led to the left. Also, I'd make the subject a bit larger once on the right side of the thumbnail.
Hi!

thank you so much! Very much appreciated. Great to hear other people’s opinions, wouldn’t of been able to see that myself. Thank you!

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I think the second and the third one is the best one. I would say for the first one maybe use the official logo of pepsi and coke

Last edited by a moderator:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think the second and the third one is the best one. I would say for the first one maybe use the official logo of pepsi and coke
Just a note - your channel is already linked via the channel and subscribe button added to the end of all of your posts. You don't need to add your channel URL and doing so is considered spam and self-promotion on these forums.

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would consider brightening the arrow in 2, it might not stand out if I’m glancing by quickly

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
In regards to your first thumbnail I would suggest increasing the font size of all of your text. The other two are great as is. Great job!