• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What did you get for Christmas

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! What did everyone get for Christmas? ItΓÇÖs not even 7 AM here yet , so I havenΓÇÖt opened my gifts yet and will share later but am curious to what others got. So far I at least got some snow for Christmas.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
My wife and I rarely trade gifts. We always end up buying what we want through the year... so no need... Also, this year we are traveling and living out of suitcases makes for a need to keep our 'stuff' to a minimum.
We went to a really good buffet on the beach, I called that my present. (I really should not have gone back for the 3rd steak ha ha).

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I had steak for dinner too.

I got $100 cash, Spiderman Miles Morales for PS4, LED strip lights, headphones, clothes, and a watch

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Oh yeah, I bought myself and my wife new Wyze bluetooth headphones... but my sister will have to send to us over here in the Philippines... so... I may get them for easter ha ha

Sissarella

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal

I got $100 cash, Spiderman Miles Morales for PS4, LED strip lights, headphones, clothes, and a watch

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! What did everyone get for Christmas? ItΓÇÖs not even 7 AM here yet , so I havenΓÇÖt opened my gifts yet and will share later but am curious to what others got. So far I at least got some snow for Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm kinda old to be getting gifts. LOL. My wife got me a nice power screwdriver. I, sadly, was not able to get her anything because I had a lot of bills to pay. But she understands and know's I'll make up for it.

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
No one is too old for gifts! My nana is 83 years old and still got her presents.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Well it is after, but my wife just gave me p500 yesterday ($10 USD). She said I can go to the bar ha ha. That will buy 4 drinks and lunch!

We are always out of money the last week of the month...