• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO my YouTube channel is hard to find on the YouTube homepage

JANUSIR 1210

Lately I have noticed that every video I upload doesn't always appear on the main homepage and search homepage
please help me to have my channel videos on the main homepage of YouTube thanks

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
That was happening to my channel until I started adding my channel name to my keyword search. It was suggested by someone in a group I was part of. Within 2 days I am searcable even on google which was impossible before cos there were many names liked to my channel name. Hope this helps.

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
Mine did the same, but after 100 subs I was able to get a custom channel name, and it seemed to help. I still have issued due to as competing name... mine is Coffee with Pips, and the one that blocks me out is Coffee and Pips. Maybe too close?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've noticed that you don't use your channel name as a channel tag or a video tag. I'd always include your channel name as a channel tag and also include it in every video's keywords. I usually add my own channel name, and then the channel name and the title of the video as a video tag as well.

Without adding your name to your tags, it's a bit like being invisible. See if adding your channel name to your tags helps you out a bit.