• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Free editing softwares?

BurgerFanMan

I'm not one to use my credit card online, so I need to use free editing software for my Youtube channel. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a good photo-editing software nor a good video-editing software. Does anyone have good suggestions?

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've used pixlr before for thumbnails. It's free and has a lot of options.

Bulltahr

Motorcycles, since the 80's......
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
GIMP user here, pretty close to Photoshop I reckon.

isabellone

Blender. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Lightworks. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Shotcut. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
DaVinci Resolve. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Openshot. Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. forpc.onl jiofi.local.html

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not one to use my credit card online, so I need to use free editing software for my Youtube channel. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a good photo-editing software nor a good video-editing software. Does anyone have good suggestions?

Davinci Resolve is a very powerful free software. I understand your hesitancy in using a credit card online. I too avoid it at all cost. Here are a few ideas that you might consider.

1. PayPal. PayPal is probably one of the most secure forms of online payment. The reason is, it is a PUSH system, not a PULL system. You have to PUSH money to the vender, they cannot PULL it from your account. Credit Cards area PULL system. Anyone with your card number can attempt to Pull money out of your account. The card number gives them access to your account. With Paypal, your email address is your account number. My email address is: jungleexplorer@gmail.com and I have several thousand dollars in my PayPal account. Go see if knowing my email address is gonna give you access to the money in my PP account. ;):thinking:

See! You knowing my email address does nothing. Knowing my email address tells you absolutely nothing personal about me. Not my name, my birthdate, my address, nothing. My YouTube channel is Jungle Explorer and it is tied to my Google account so, anyone can guess what my email address is. It still does not give them access to my PayPal account. The only way money can leave my Paypal account is if I log in and PUSH it out to someone. So it is a lot more secure than using a credit card online.

2. Single-Use Credit Card Numbers: Some cards offer an option to let you generate a single-use number that can only be used one time. Discover card used to offer this feature this as well as Capital One. I am not sure about others. But these were a great way to buy stuff online without giving out your real credit card number.

3. Visa Gift Cards: You can buy a Visa Gift Card for $25, $50, or $100 and use it in place of a credit card. If someone steals the number, all they're going to get is whatever balance is remaining on the card, that is not even attached to your name.

There are other ways, but these are the most common.

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I'm not one to use my credit card online, so I need to use free editing software for my Youtube channel. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find good photo-editing software or good video-editing software. Does anyone have good suggestions?

Although I pay for it, Wondershare Filmora 11 ( https://filmora.wondershare.com/) has a free version, and it's pretty good for what I need it for. And for photo editing, I'd go for Canva (https://www.canva.com). There is a 'Pro' version, but from what I can see, there's nothing much more than you would get with the free version. There are a few more designs and fonts, but you have a lot with the free version. That's my thoughts