• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Installation or sign in?

Subial

Hi, I have recently joined this affiliate program and I am confused. If someone installs tubebuddy using my link but he does not sign in through my link for the first time and later if he makes a purchase, will get a comission or not? In a nutshell, does a person have to sign in using my link or installation is enough?

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Subial --- your referrals only needs to sign-up for TubeBuddy using your affiliate link. Once they do that, they can sign-in through any way that they prefer, and you will get the affiliate commission whenever they decide to upgrade their account.

I hope that helps :)

Reactions: Fiberific
OP
OP
S

Subial

Hi @Subial --- your referrals only needs to sign-up for TubeBuddy using your affiliate link. Once they do that, they can sign-in through any way that they prefer, and you will get the affiliate commission whenever they decide to upgrade their account.

I hope that helps :)

But the tubebuddy homepage does not show any option of sign up. It has only "SIGN IN" and "INSTALL FREE NOW" option.
1.JPG

Reactions: RobBalasabas

AlexitoTV

Es una buena pregunta del usuario, gracias a quienes respondieron. Estoy leyendo todas las dudas para no repetir.