• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Instagram Potential way to stream to Instagram via DeskTop "YellowDuck tv" have you heard of it?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Now just a word of warning, I've not tested this because it requires you to use your instagram login to login to the program which I'm not 100% sure yet, but there's a streaming service called "yellowduck" that claims to be able to stream to Instagram via OBS which is famously not possible usually. I haven't done a huge amount of research on them, and their twitter has only been around since July 2019.

Like any new service that pops up, you want to do a bit of research first before you use it to login to anyway. I haven't read any complains about the service which is a positive sign, and all streaming services have to start from somewhere, and there's always a level of trust building involved which is why I wouldn't use it without testing on a test instagram account first.

Also... using an 3rd party streaming service to stream to Instagram MIGHT be against their terms of service as well, but like I said, do your research, maybe find a safe way to test it. I've read no complaints about the software it'self being malicious which seems to indicate that this is kind of a startup streaming workaround for Instagram and I find it very interesting.

Reactions: Meifesto