• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

IanDominicTV

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

JUST IN: Western Union will no longer be selected as a payment method for Google Adsense. According to Google, users will inform current users in advance as to when Western Union can no longer be used to receive payments in their country.

Legacy

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal

This is my newest video, uploaded this morning. LED Lights are pretty popular right now, I think. So I've been making videos showing different colors to make on the DIY settings.

Legacy

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I set this video to go up while I'm on the beach with my family this week. There's one more video coming out this week too. This video was filmed back in the colder months of the year before quarantine started I just never uploaded it earlier.

View: https://youtu.be/BR_11vfh6js

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Savage Love - Jason Derulo & Jawsh 685 - Piano Cover - TikTok Dance Song - Laxed - Siren Beat
Thanks for watching! :blush:

Legacy

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This video shows 15 more colors to make on the DIY setting of LED Lights. I accidentally put the same name to a color in twice, but the second time the color name is used it's suppose to be a different name.