• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

rlughermo

Over 1,000 videos on my main channel, but this one has the most views and has made me the most money.
If you can help me out by a few more views, I will be eternally thankful. If you choose to comment, please keep a few things in mind. First, at no time is my voice in the background. What you hear is spectators commenting. Also, thank god for safety and a great zoom on the camera, I was shooting this from at least 100 yards or more away so I was not at any risk. And lastly, start the clock of how long it takes to get water on the fire about 4 minutes earlier as that is when I heard the dispatch over the police scanner.

Here's the video link:

Reactions: Equal_Screen

Sweetie

Hi Guys!

Here is my latest! I am working on a Valentine themed series for toddler/preschool education. PS...NO...I don't sound like that....It is my voice altered!

--- Post updated ---
Hi, this is my latest blog about a family trip to the beach :)

You have such a happy family!
--- Post updated ---
Enjoy my awkward self acting and doing some reactions that are bound to happen this Valentine's Day!

That is great!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!! I love Edward too!!!

Reactions: CelesteP

CelesteP

I finally made a k-pop related video and it's all about the comebacks in February! Hope you all enjoy it!

Valentino Nguyen

This is a video of my friends and I playing Rainbow Six Siege. It's pretty suspenseful but also SO FUNNY that you will exhale through your nose :)

HypedFPS

Hi everyone i have a satire channel and that isn't for everyone so if you dont like it plz dont give me hate just dont watch, everyone that watched it thought it was funny C: