• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Original Instructions

maqex

User name: maqex
Title of introduction: Original Instructions
Your name/ Alias: mqx
Where are you from? From the Andean mountains and the Amazonian basin.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I don't recall. I am happy I found it! Probably Google/
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be in touch with folks doing the same things I am doing. We are a community and as such we are strong.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am an indigenous Elder from the Quechua-Aymara nations. I have lived on the back of the Turtle ("North America", is colonial name) for half of my life. A couple of months ago, I was acknowledged as an Anishinaabeg Elder: Nishomis. This was perhaps the happiest day ever!
I was mandated to share indigenous wisdom with the peoples of all colors. And I intend to do that thru Youtube and helped with TubeBuddy
How frequently do you upload? Monthly and gradually decreasing this rate once I master a video editor, get royalty-free music, get artwork from my students.
What are your hobbies? On the first Saturday of every month... hopefully.
What is your biggest dream? Based on mature cultures' wisdom, reconfigure the way we live on this planet. That is collapse colonialism, capitalism, and patriarchy. We are way into the last leg of the modern industrial civilization and ready for the next world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/mxq

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are stickied/pinned posts at the top of each board. They are typically threads covering frequent questions as well as interesting and inspirational threads. They make a god starting point to learn about the community and TubeBuddy!