• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Favourite horror movie?

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Following todayΓÇÖs horror film/Halloween related video on my channel.

I wondered, whatΓÇÖs your favourite scary movie?
Can you guess mine?
1F2AA800-5B04-4188-8F98-218B4A77BDCA.jpeg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Miike's Audition is about the creepiest movie I've watched.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm a sucker for zombie movies. But if I wanna stick to truly scary movies I guess the 2005 version of The Amityville Horror. That scene at the end where the little girl gets pulled into the floor made my wife cry after being shocked for 2 minutes.

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I had a reaction when I saw wolf creek at the cinema, at the end the credits rolled with no sound and I was just sitting staring at the screen!

Just About Random

Probably more of a thriller-esque movie but I recently watched John Carpenter's The Thing for the first time and that one really roped me in and some of those special effects still look amazing to this day

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, I haven't really watched any scary movies but I love supernatural stuff

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah Us was great too. I think comedians are great writers as a rule (well funny comedians) like Jordan Peele loves horror films and he's great at social commentary so it's only natural it's an amazing film.
I heard heΓÇÖs also remaking the classic ΓÇ£CandymanΓÇ¥
Horror which should be out in 2021

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I had a reaction when I saw wolf creek at the cinema, at the end the credits rolled with no sound and I was just sitting staring at the screen!
Out of curiosity are you Australian or ever lived in Australia? I wasn't sure if that was only ever showed in Australia or elsewhere in the world.
Ever since I saw it, it changed the way I saw John Jarratt (the antagonist) he used to be a carpenter and gerdener on a show called "Better Homes and Gardens" and had this persona as a larakin jolly fool, and then when I saw him in that film I'm like "man... either he's a really good actor, or he's a little bit nuts"

I also loved SAW (the first 2, but the first was revolutionary in horror in my opinion)
Creep 2004 was a surreal horror
And I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but... the human centipede. Left an impact. One of my friends convinced me to watch it with them and yeah... I had to pause it several times just so I wouldn't have a panic attack. It's definitely not one for the faint of heart, but it does push the boundaries of film, art and horror.

Oh, and while I wouldn't class it as Horror, technically the first ALIEN movie is classed as sci fi horror.

Scream 1 was a fun one
Childs Play was a fun popcorn horror

And of course, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Nosferatu

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Out of curiosity are you Australian or ever lived in Australia? I wasn't sure if that was only ever showed in Australia or elsewhere in the world.
Ever since I saw it, it changed the way I saw John Jarratt (the antagonist) he used to be a carpenter and gerdener on a show called "Better Homes and Gardens" and had this persona as a larakin jolly fool, and then when I saw him in that film I'm like "man... either he's a really good actor, or he's a little bit nuts"

I also loved SAW (the first 2, but the first was revolutionary in horror in my opinion)
Creep 2004 was a surreal horror
And I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but... the human centipede. Left an impact. One of my friends convinced me to watch it with them and yeah... I had to pause it several times just so I wouldn't have a panic attack. It's definitely not one for the faint of heart, but it does push the boundaries of film, art and horror.

Oh, and while I wouldn't class it as Horror, technically the first ALIEN movie is classed as sci fi horror.

Scream 1 was a fun one
Childs Play was a fun popcorn horror

And of course, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Nosferatu
Never been to Australia in my life, IΓÇÖm from London, UK but love the film and the actor, may he rest in peace.
Some great suggestions there but know to steer clear of the human centipede, especially after a South Park episode!
Alien is a classic by the way!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't really like horror in general, but I do like watching people react to horror lol.

So no favorite horror movie from me, but I DO enjoy Junji Ito's work like Gyo and Uzumaki. Those are some great lasting horror.

Reactions: Beanie Draws