Question there is no TAG TOOL ANYMORE IN ANY BROWSER

FAUSTO

hello noi there is nothing on firefox i just tried this morning and the tag tool is not there.. we are paying for this service and we don't have the tag tool in any browser ... and i don't why tubebuddy every month is charging earlier than the date that is supposed to be ... my paying date is on the 27 of each month and tubebuddy is charging on the 19 or the 18 of each month,,, IT WOULD BE NICE THAT WE HAVE THAT TOOL SINCE WE ARE PAYING FOR THE SERVICE.. THANK YOU.

Stanley Orchard

Subscriber Goal
Yeah YouTube did an update yesterday that kinda messed with the tags. TubeBuddy fixed the issue, but it takes Firefox, Chrome etc 24-48 hours to approve updates to the extension

Ikerot

Not a mod
Administrator
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah YouTube did an update yesterday that kinda messed with the tags. TubeBuddy fixed the issue, but it takes Firefox, Chrome etc 24-48 hours to approve updates to the extension
Firefox is usually within the hour (or at worst within a day) and it's the first to get the update out. The latest update it out on Firefox now :)

TrendingTenz

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think we can all share the same frustration of the recommend tags not showing up hence the yelling...lol
I just checked on chrome and it's still not on there! hoping that iw ill be there tomorrow morning because im really depending on these recommended tags! Ig anyone has it on chrome, please let me know!

Savannah

Can you send a screenshot of the TB version and a screenshot of what is not working to support@tubebuddy.com? Please let them know the feature(s) you were using.

They'll be able to help you out more than us on the forums :)
Already did. Been waiting for a response for two days. I emailed again this morning, then took to the forums.