• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Ranked Playlist

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
From my understanding, itΓÇÖs much like regular videos. A good title for the actual playlist, something more interesting than a single word like ΓÇ£gtaΓÇ¥ or whoever youΓÇÖre playlist is about, and the description of the playlist needs to be interesting AND descriptive of the playlist. I only learned about playlist descriptions in the last year or 2.

im sure others will have some more insight as well.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks but how do you make a playlist thumbnail?
You canΓÇÖt. The best Way to have a thumbnail for your playlist, is to have your most relevant video for that playlist at the very top, and make sure the title of the playlist is optimised. The top of the playlist is the ΓÇ¥thumbnailΓÇ¥ and you can move any video in the playlist to the top if you wish to ΓÇ£changeΓÇ¥ the thumbnail.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You canΓÇÖt. The best Way to have a thumbnail for your playlist, is to have your most relevant video for that playlist at the very top, and make sure the title of the playlist is optimised. The top of the playlist is the ΓÇ¥thumbnailΓÇ¥ and you can move any video in the playlist to the top if you wish to ΓÇ£changeΓÇ¥ the thumbnail.
You can also choose to make a certain video the thumbnail for the playlist instead of moving the wanted video to the top of the playlist :D

1603743835801.png

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You can also choose to make a certain video the thumbnail for the playlist instead of moving the wanted video to the top of the playlist :D

View attachment 7880
Wow! I did not know that! Thanks for pointing that one out! Pretty cool, IΓÇÖll have to play more with playlists obviously :) You learn something new every day, and I bet thatΓÇÖs been around forever