• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many videos until I get noticed

Saucisse Gang

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
there is no exact number just patience and dont post too many always think quality before quantity and for sure never give up!

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Just be persistent, patient and most of all, stay true to yourself. If you don't stay true to yourself, people will begin to notice as you can't keep up an act forever. Be persistent, keep uploading, same day same time each week. And be patient, nothing good happens over night. Keep on going, make sure the quality is good and try your best at all times. Make sure you are enjoying making the videos too and you won't go far wrong. Good Luck

namiup

its about your determine and how much you can spend time to learn if you are beginner, now days the competition between thousands of channel is high but still you can do it by applying strategy and persisting upload
here some professional can help to learn all skills and do all strategies

amisclinic

Known Member
some has got in 1 video. Some hasn't got even after 200 videos. Keep adding engaging and quality contents

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It can really be at any time. I started gaining more traction on my channel as a whole after about 30 uploads, but there are some people who got it after 5! And there are also people who got it around 300! It really varies from person to person.

Mr Fishy McFish

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Took me 40 videos to hit Watch Time + Sub Goal. I don't even consider my first 10-15 videos worthy. Once you crack how to actually do SEO and how to find keywords and trending topics + make half decent thumnbnails / titles that people will click AND people watch above 40% of your video on average, then and only then will you crack it.

People will make terrible thumbnails, don't understand SEO but then be like "I made 1000 videos why am I not famous yet?" it's all about quality over quantity.