• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Anybody notice this appearing in their analytics in the overview tab

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
So this new experimental section is now available within the analytics section. Anyone else have it as well?

1603157731697.png

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes!!! Just Checked !! Thank you for the mention . I have observed that the layout overall has changed but did not go in deep . Keep sharing !!

Reactions: ProjectGirlBoss

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am not finding that in my overview section of analytics when I go to a video's analytics.

OP
OP
ProjectGirlBoss

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
I am not finding that in my overview section of analytics when I go to a video's analytics.
Looks like its a feature they are experimenting with because I do see a link that says experimental and they are asking for feedback. I guess some people have it and others donΓÇÖt

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Its weird, I'm getting new stuff but it is different than the stuff others are getting. I still have the "likely spam" stuff. Don't have the new Analytics screen, but now have a copyright section. And new subtitles stuff as well.

itstom

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
YouTube is known for A/B testing their features :)
If proven useful for users they will implement for wider audience...

Usually(similar as Netflix does) yt only test features on 0.5-1% their audience :)

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Its weird, I'm getting new stuff but it is different than the stuff others are getting. I still have the "likely spam" stuff. Don't have the new Analytics screen, but now have a copyright section. And new subtitles stuff as well.
Yeah, I have had the Copyright section for a while, but just got (or noticed) the Subtitle section recently. They test a lot of stuff, and you never know what you will get, or what will stay.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, I have had the Copyright section for a while, but just got (or noticed) the Subtitle section recently. They test a lot of stuff, and you never know what you will get, or what will stay.
What I thought was interesting was that it allows me to file a copyright strike against someone else.

OP
OP
ProjectGirlBoss

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
huh! haven't noticed that on mine

oceansofflame

They track the engagement and if it's high enough for the heat maps say its good, then they push it out to more users it seems

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
What I thought was interesting was that it allows me to file a copyright strike against someone else.
Yes, and I did. There were half a dozen videos of mine that were taken in full - intro/outro/everything. The channels that stole them added their own links in their description. The bummer was they had 100 times the views I had ha ha

I issued take down request on all of them. They were quickly gone.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube have been busy!

Channel layout menu
Captions menu
Spam comment merging
Audio section update
Shorts
Analytics.

Kinda exciting actually. With any luck IΓÇÖll open the creator studio app and see that theyΓÇÖve finally added comment sorting! :)