• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Relax, take it easy!

Twinstinct

User name: Twinstinct
Title of introduction: Relax, take it easy!
Your name/ Alias: Twinstinct
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy through ads on youtube and affiliate promoting at the end of videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to mix with other like minded people, creating content when you get deep into it can potentially be quite a lonely place at times so having a space to share what you're up to and chat with others possibly experiencing the same thing is important I feel specially in the current climate. I would like to help people on their journeys if possible however I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal would be to build a successful channel in time but I feel in the early stages its just more important to enjoy creating content and not to put too much pressure on yourself.. I think mental health is very important especially right now and everyone needs to feel like they can have someone or a place they can go to if they need so that would be another goal of mine to create a friendly environment where everyone can feel welcome.
How frequently do you upload? I try to post a video weekly mainly on the weekends.
What are your hobbies? Gaming - anything from Call of Duty and Fifa to Pokemon Go.
Watching a lot of football.
I like to go to the gym sometimes haha.
What is your biggest dream? To rejoin the armed forces one day.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjbtNDbeYyn6ReqESHYepKA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. There is a lot of good information here. At the top of each board there are pinned/sticky messages that cover common topics. That's a great place to start getting a feel for the community. There are also tons of friendly people here to answer questions, so don't be afraid to ask!

Reactions: Twinstinct
OP
OP
Twinstinct

Twinstinct

Hello and welcome to the community. There is a lot of good information here. At the top of each board there are pinned/sticky messages that cover common topics. That's a great place to start getting a feel for the community. There are also tons of friendly people here to answer questions, so don't be afraid to ask!
Hey thats a great help, thankyou for the response!