• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question READ FIRST if You're a New Affiliate or New to the Affiliate Forum?

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there!

ItΓÇÖs Rob Balasabas here from the TubeBuddy Team.

IΓÇÖm the new Partnership Growth Manager on the team.

aff newsletter.png

If you're either new to the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program or to our Community Forum, then I'd love to say WELCOME on behalf of our entire team here at TubeBuddy.

We want to make sure that you find everything that you need to have success both as a TubeBuddy User, and also as an Affiliate Partner.

1. Please take a moment to leave a comment here and say hello, I'd love to know your channel URL at the very least.

2. You can check out our Quick-Start Resource to give you some ideas on how to promote TubeBuddy to your audience here: https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliates/quickstart - here's a little video on what's inside this resource for you.

TubeBuddy Affiliate QUICK START Resource

Check out this video: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/3uMTgWvHqTYvnhUpGbiSE9?

3. You can also check out this interview with we did our friend, Roberto Blake, on our Youtube Channel where he shares how he has created a 6-Figure income using the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program. Watch it here:
View: https://youtu.be/J5nIR8ibPTM

If you have any questions about your Affiliate Account, Dashboard, Payouts, Marketing Resources, then please share them here as well.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

All the best,
Rob Balasabas
Partnership Growth Manager, TubeBuddy
affiliates@tubebuddy.com

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey, hello, and thanks for the information. Yes, I'm very excited for the affiliate program, would love to spread about it. and even planning to make some videos on it. It would require some of your promotion resources, which is already mentioned and I've taken a look at all of that. Well still planning to make it more perfect from my perspective.

I actually don't want to be restricted just with a text link in YT description so I planned this. And I will make the videos in HINDI as I have got my viewers most in the same language. Will let you know here when I'm done or if I'll need some help.

Thanks.

Hey @Simple_Words_Sonal! Welcome to the forums, I've seen a couple of your other posts - thanks for being part of the community.

TubeBuddy tutorials in Hindi would be amazing. Let me know what resources we can possibly create or provide to you, to make you job even easier :)

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Wow ! Love your words @RobBalasabas !!

I am here in case any support is required regarding ΓÇ£ TubeBuddy in TeluguΓÇ¥. My Channel is cooking , so I havenΓÇÖt done promotion about TubeBuddy on it . Otherwise , I am super happy to speak and spread about it in my native language - Telugu !!

Thanks @kitchen c/o ammama! Glad to have you as part of our community here :)

maqex

Hello Rob!
I see that most of us feel quite welcome by your words. You create a friendly atmosphere where we can feel at home, ready to create good videos. I have 4 channels, most of them are for education, decolonisation and sharing indigenous wisdom from mature culture we have kept sacred and our mission is to share. Sharing is a key feature of indigenous peoples all over the Abya-Yala (called 'Americas' by European settlers). I'm trying to learn all TubeBuddy implies. Thanks Rob!

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Rob!
I see that most of us feel quite welcome by your words. You create a friendly atmosphere where we can feel at home, ready to create good videos. I have 4 channels, most of them are for education, decolonisation and sharing indigenous wisdom from mature culture we have kept sacred and our mission is to share. Sharing is a key feature of indigenous peoples all over the Abya-Yala (called 'Americas' by European settlers). I'm trying to learn all TubeBuddy implies. Thanks Rob!

Hi @maqex thanks for your message. It's great to be connected with you and to have you inside our community here. I hope that you're finding value here :) Thanks for sharing what your channels are about. How often do you upload to each of your channels?

MS MYLS

Subscriber Goal
Hey @Simple_Words_Sonal! Welcome to the forums, I've seen a couple of your other posts - thanks for being part of the community.

TubeBuddy tutorials in Hindi would be amazing. Let me know what resources we can possibly create or provide to you, to make you job even easier :)

Hello guys new in this TB I am Ms. Myls from Philippines I would love to be a partner and share also this TubeBuddy in my own language or dialect which is Tagalog so that they will understand me perfectly. Please guide me how to start. Im watching videos for me to learn and how to start.. very excited..

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, just signed up for TubeBuddy affiliate program as I loved the features it was providing. I already told so many of my friends to install TubeBuddy but I didn't know about affiliate program. I hope this time I'll refer my friends using my affiliate link.
Hi @AbdullahToday glad to hear that you've signed up for our Affiliate Program.
Let me know if you have any questions :)

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello guys new in this TB I am Ms. Myls from Philippines I would love to be a partner and share also this TubeBuddy in my own language or dialect which is Tagalog so that they will understand me perfectly. Please guide me how to start. Im watching videos for me to learn and how to start.. very excited..
Hi @MS MYLS - Kamusta :)

This is Rob from the TubeBuddy Team. It would be awesome to have TubeBuddy tutorials in Tagalog.
First, sign up for the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program here: https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliateprogram

Once you've signed up for our affiliate program, you can setup a 30-Day Free Trial to share with your audience here:

I hope this helps you get started. If you have any questions, feel free to share it here.

Thanks!
Rob

AlexitoTV

¡Hola! Soy Alexis, de Argentina, espero aprender mucho de acá. Pronto haré en mi canal un video al respecto. Lo que no se es Si Hay Una section acá Donde Poder publicarlos Para Que Dejen Una Opinión.

¡Hola! Soy Alexis, de Argentina, espero aprender mucho de aquí. Pronto haré un video al respecto en mi canal. Lo que no sé es si hay una sección aquí donde puedes publicarlos para dejar una opinión.

Moneybag_Dom

Hey there!

ItΓÇÖs Rob Balasabas here from the TubeBuddy Team.

IΓÇÖm the new Partnership Growth Manager on the team.

View attachment 7656

If you're either new to the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program or to our Community Forum, then I'd love to say WELCOME on behalf of our entire team here at TubeBuddy.

We want to make sure that you find everything that you need to have success both as a TubeBuddy User, and also as an Affiliate Partner.

1. Please take a moment to leave a comment here and say hello, I'd love to know your channel URL at the very least.

2. You can check out our Quick-Start Resource to give you some ideas on how to promote TubeBuddy to your audience here: https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliates/quickstart - here's a little video on what's inside this resource for you.

TubeBuddy Affiliate QUICK START Resource

Check out this video: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/3uMTgWvHqTYvnhUpGbiSE9?

3. You can also check out this interview with we did our friend, Roberto Blake, on our Youtube Channel where he shares how he has created a 6-Figure income using the TubeBuddy Affiliate Program. Watch it here:
View: https://youtu.be/J5nIR8ibPTM

If you have any questions about your Affiliate Account, Dashboard, Payouts, Marketing Resources, then please share them here as well.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

All the best,
Rob Balasabas
Partnership Growth Manager, TubeBuddy
affiliates@tubebuddy.com
Hello my name is Dom, I am glad I am able to be apart of the TubeBuddy affelliate program. It is a wonderful tool to use, that has helped me out a lot. I hope to help many other youtubers and introduce the wonderful tool to them as well. I am currently doing a gaming channel to have fun with my audience and bring enjoyable content. I am still figuring out how to edit my videos and overall get better at entertaining my audience, but TubeBuddy has definitely helped me so far with optimizing my videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, I'm Cheche from Sri lanka. And still new to affiliate program.
I'd love to grow my channel big and make my parent happy while sharing knowledge with people. TubeBuddy has been always with till now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much for the Warm welcome in the Comunity! <3
and also thank you so much for making a tool that works like a charm for everything I need for youtube! :D <3

Reactions: RobBalasabas
OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello my name is Dom, I am glad I am able to be apart of the TubeBuddy affelliate program. It is a wonderful tool to use, that has helped me out a lot. I hope to help many other youtubers and introduce the wonderful tool to them as well. I am currently doing a gaming channel to have fun with my audience and bring enjoyable content. I am still figuring out how to edit my videos and overall get better at entertaining my audience, but TubeBuddy has definitely helped me so far with optimizing my videos.
Welcome to the Affiliate Partner Program @Moneybag_Dom :)

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much for the Warm welcome in the Comunity! <3
and also thank you so much for making a tool that works like a charm for everything I need for youtube! :D <3
That's great to hear @Foxy_Andariel :) Welcome to the community and the TubeBuddy Affiliate Partner Program! If you have any questions, feel free to drop it here.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel