• Heya TubeBuddies! We have an ongoing outage and have identified a bug for Card and End-screen feature, due to the same, you will not be able to use our bulk card and end-screen tool . Our developers are working on the issue as we speak, we really apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. Once the issue has been resolved or If we have any update, we will make an announcement about the same. Thank you for your patience over this! For more information, you can check - HERE!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Channel with Fascinating Facts

Factopedia OFFICIAL

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Factopedia OFFICIAL
Title of introduction: Channel with Fascinating Facts
Your name/ Alias: Factopedia OFFICIAL
Where are you from? Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For advertising my channel & this place is AWESOME!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For making people's interest in facts, want to gain subscribers (500+) because I need some money for my accommodations like Tuition etc.
How frequently do you upload? Well, I was infrequent on YouTube for 10-11 months but now I am back and I upload weekly
What are your hobbies? Football, Listening Music (in English, Hindi, Turkish and sometimes Arabic languages)
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a Engineer and fulfil my Parents wishes....
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/FactopediaOFFICIAL

Virtual Road Trip

Familiar Member
This is a good idea for a channel. Seems rather easy to produce as well. I knew some of the facts I saw but many were new to me. Very nice!