• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What If...?

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What if.....? You woke up tomorrow and one of your videos went viral and you got 1,000,000 subscribers overnight :eek:

What would you do? Would you quit your job? How would you feel..Who would you tell? Would you keep making the same content?

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would go part time with my job as soon as we started making the same salary as I am now. I think I would immediately invest in some great equipment and up our production value but I would keep making the same 'style' of content just more of it.
I would tell everyone, literally everyone I know.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Goober

rportnoy

Subscriber Goal
I would tell it to my family. I would be very happy. And wouldn't make same content but similar to it. And for the future would make questions to my audience what should I do next. Follow my audience and YouTube Algorithm will follow me..

XtremeJam87

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think quitting my job would be risky as one video doesn't guarantee instant success, I'd certainly be over the moon and quite optimistic of a good YT future lol