• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel House wife/ cleaning/cooking/food recipes/diy home decor/gardening

Mukta

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mukta
Title of introduction: House wife/ cleaning/cooking/food recipes/diy home decor/gardening
Your name/ Alias: mukta
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube search that I found helpful creator nick nimman
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a beginner on youtube I found very helpful and easy tools on tubebuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love to share my beautiful memories and my lifestyle different thoughts and inspire others and of course join worldwide different amazing people and the community milestone and subscribed!
How frequently do you upload? at least 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? Shopping, cooking, gardening and making diy home decor of course love traveling ΓÖÑ
What is your biggest dream? 1st is Wake up! Be honest I want to See my family member friends, community and world safe healthy and happy this my biggest dream
YouTube Channel Link: s.m homestead