• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How do i make my viewers to sub to my channel? I have 4.8k watch hours but just 198subs in the last 4 months.

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
make it as easy as possible for your viewer to subscribe:

In youtube:
1. in your description make a link to your channel with in the back ?sub_confirmation=1 . When the user clicks this they get a subscribe confirmation.
2. Add a water mark.
3. Ask your viewers to subscribe/like in your video
4. fill out your description with a link to the channel with ?sub_confirmation=1in the back
5. interact with your audience, read their comments and requests. interacting with them can get you more subscribers

Outside of youtube:
Establish presence on the social media for your channel/brand
have a website about your channel
getting more presence gets you more views and subscribers.

good luck

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
In youtube:
1. in your description make a link to your channel with in the back ?sub_confirmation=1 . When the user clicks this they get a subscribe confirmation.

Personly I would say no to this one. I never ever subscribe to a channel that I feel trying to force me into it with faul links. If I click a link to a channel I expect it to take me to the channel page, not a pop up for subscribing.

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Personly I would say no to this one. I never ever subscribe to a channel that I feel trying to force me into it with faul links. If I click a link to a channel I expect it to take me to the channel page, not a pop up for subscribing.

In my description I am using subscribe by clicking [ insert that link] so changing the text could also help ClipXHub