• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How can I add value to the community and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The best way is to read through the threads and have a look and see if you can help anyone else by answering their questions or getting involved with discussions. If in doubt have a read through a few other threads first to see the sort of thing other people are posting.
Be careful of dropping your channel link on posts, as this is against the forum rules. :)

Reactions: Happyday luro

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The best way is to read through the threads and have a look and see if you can help anyone else by answering their questions or getting involved with discussions. If in doubt have a read through a few other threads first to see the sort of thing other people are posting.
Be careful of dropping your channel link on posts, as this is against the forum rules. :)

Reactions: Happyday luro
OP
OP
H

Happyday luro

Subscriber Goal
Ok tnx

Please is my channel link showing, if I don't put my channel ID below my comment or thread post it will be showing me error , please explain to me .....thanks

UC9481SCS0CK4VtRr8yNsYZA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Please is my channel link showing, if I don't put my channel ID below my comment or thread post it will be showing me error , please explain to me .....thanks

UC9481SCS0CK4VtRr8yNsYZA
Click on your username in the upper right corner and select "Account Details" from the menu.

Under account details, enter your channel ID (in your case UC9481SCS0CK4VtRr8yNsYZA) in the blank space that is labeled "youtube".

Once you have done that your channel link will show up at the bottom of your posts.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

UC9481SCS0CK4VtRr8yNsYZA
This thread should help you

Status
Not open for further replies.