• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Why did you start a YouTube Channel?

Matta28

Subscriber Goal
To try something new! I'm very successfully on Instagram growing accounts, and I see Youtube as a new way to reach out to people, earn money and post random things I like

Reactions: Mariska

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I started uploading videos 2 years back been trying to find the right type of channel but I had a good one but I was new to it and wasnt patient. Im now trying again with a different topic but it doesnt seem to do as good as the previous topic. The reason why I started this channel is to document my dogs life and maybe make something more out of it. To make my dog famous as well.

Last edited:

Desocrates

Multiple reasons for me, but one of them is that I really enjoy history so it gives me a reason to learn more about historical people, events and that kind of thing.

Reactions: Mariska

Essence Reigns

Subscriber Goal
I started my show because there is so much going on in the world right now. I want to be able to do my part in helping to heal, educate and nurture. Initially, I was lost because I had no idea of where or how to begin. I didn't know what to do, I still don't for the most part. Everybody keeps talking about having a niche, Sheesh most of the niches that I've seen I didn't even watch. I wanted to produce the type of content that was more, that was different. Something that was uniquely me. I am still developing NY channel, its a work in progress, but I'm so proud of it already

Carlosmcp

Back in 2010 I started to do some short videos for myself and started to share some of them in youtube but without any intention, I just want to share in every social media that I could, so later I just suspended, and past almost 8 years until I upload the next video... and now I'm starting to make videos weekly with a planned content, doing the right thumbnail, and trying to improve my speech skills..

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
To show others our travels and experiences around the UK and Europe. Also love to come across over couples, families and solo travellers that share their memories too

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
Well I'll kick this of by giving my reasons

I know I can teach and I love it, so I wanted to see if I could switch from classroom to YT - and what a learning curve it has been! I also wanted a project with my husband that we could work on together. I do the teaching, writing etc and he is on the editing side with us both working on marketing. So far it is working well and bringing us closer together.
I'm happy for you and for your marriage

Well let me be honest with you
when i started my YouTube channel
it was just to make money and all my mind was just make money make money, I wasn't thinking of helping anyone

But I didn't grow and I was not motivated to make videos
But after two years on YouTube, I have changed that mindset and now I'm thinking of helping people more now.
I want to help people learn about all the marketing tips that I have been learning

And I am happier now

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
To showcase my stand up comedy. Covid then struck so no gigs therefore have adapted my channel to include other funny stuff and also share another one of my passions aside from comedy, AMG Mercedes. So far, itΓÇÖs very slow going but will persist

Roho The Cat

At the end of 2020 it looked likely there would be more restrictions in 2021.

I wanted to come up with a hobby I hadn't done before, but something I could do safely at home.

I had a laptop and I have Minecraft. I had watched a lot of Minecraft on YouTube in 2020, so rather than just watching It, I wanted to try it myself so I could give back to the community after it had given me enjoyment and something to look forward to during what had been a difficult time.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The reason why I'm doing this is cause I just enjoy creating videos and want to share what I'm interested in and hopefully encourage other to get into the kitchen who are gamers or vise versa.

SteelKranium

I started YouTube because I love creating videos and music! Music is my passion and being a singer is also. I do reaction videos to music I've never heard before, If I really like the song I will put it in my playlist! I mainly react to rock, hard rock and metal music. That's what I sing too!