• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback How to make a high resolution thumbnail?

SulavBasnet

Subscriber Goal
I want to make high resolution thumbnail for my channel videos but I couldn't find any interesting app for it.
Would someone suggest me to make a high quality thumbnail.

SILTHW

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Lots of people use Canva. But pretty much any graphics program can do it.

Canva has a free version.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Also look at Snappa, not as feature laden as Canva but not so restrictive on reproduction of stock photos. Snappa has a free trial version as well. I ran both for a while and plumped for Snappa as it is easier to use, but I do just use it for thumbnails.
If you want totally free look at Keynote/Powerpoint as well, there are tutorials on YT.

LouisFrost

Aspiring Hero
TubeBuddy User
Use Gimp

Here's the Link

some of the many artworks I have done with Gimp, and its FREE.

1599546391333.png
1599546407345.png
1599546463256.png

Please excuse youngself, I used to make minecraft video lets play's way back on a different channel that I had.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Upgrade to any Tubebuddy licence and make use of their Thumbnail generator. That is what I use anyway and I see it to high resolution. My opinion. I think even with the free licence, you can also make use of it. Download the app and sign up. :cool:

Volquez Robloxx

Subscriber Goal
You can try “GIMP” is a free software & a straight forward interface. Plenty of how to vids on youtube for this software also. Both on Mac & Windows.

Im not the best for thumbnails but some are better than others.

Attachments

Dvyne

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I personally use Adobe Spark. Its free and outputs High Quality crisp designs and its easy to use.