• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Just making music and trying to keep my plants alive

Adil431

TubeBuddy User
Hi halfwaydcent I have watched some of your videos I have noticed plants behind you I like it. Keep it up

Reactions: Alia

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: HalfwayDcent
Title of introduction: Just making music and trying to keeping plants alive
Your name/ Alias: HalfwayDcent
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I used TubeBuddy a while ago when I used to make videos. I am excited to discover the forum aspect of it by googling youtube communities!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My favorite part of doing youtube is getting to connect with other creators so this feels like the perfect place to do that!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to connect with other people both personally and creatively. I write a lot of music and its nice to have a place to share that. I am also very sentimental and enjoy documenting points of my life so I am able to look back on those videos and reflect. I used to make youtube videos 3 or 4 years ago of me singing original songs and covers and just hanging out.
Why did I stop?
Even though I never stopped writing music I became really critical of myself and wouldn't post anything that I didn't thing was 100% perfect. News flash, Nobody is 100% perfect LEAST of all me. Recently I've been looking back and remembering how much fun I used to have and the awesome community of creators I got to talk to and I decided that I wanted to try to be a little bit kinder to myself and go back to doing something not because it was perfect, but just because I liked doing it. So here we are.
How frequently do you upload? The goal is every Saturday
What are your hobbies? Music, plants. I have 2 crazy huskies and a german shepherd that keep me busy. I have a bfa in photography and work in a hospital taking newborn photos.
What is your biggest dream? I am really invested in personal growth. Rather its mentally, physically, or in regards of relationships or lifestyle I just want to be the best version of myself and to never stop trying to be better.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCzpeUsRpYsbdyC35JXfHZg?view_as=subscriber

Love the honesty in your name haha! I'm glad you're enjoying the forums and hope to see you around! I wish you all the best on your dreams and think it's definitely possible!

Reactions: Alia and Cgalindez

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, my friend! I am sure that you will get views and gain new friends!

Bigjesticles35

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! I am a musician too, also fighting against perfectionism so congrats on getting started and getting some momentum. You have alot of talent so keep up the great work :)

Anna Marie Florece

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: HalfwayDcent
Title of introduction: Just making music and trying to keeping plants alive
Your name/ Alias: HalfwayDcent
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I used TubeBuddy a while ago when I used to make videos. I am excited to discover the forum aspect of it by googling youtube communities!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My favorite part of doing youtube is getting to connect with other creators so this feels like the perfect place to do that!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to connect with other people both personally and creatively. I write a lot of music and its nice to have a place to share that. I am also very sentimental and enjoy documenting points of my life so I am able to look back on those videos and reflect. I used to make youtube videos 3 or 4 years ago of me singing original songs and covers and just hanging out.
Why did I stop?
Even though I never stopped writing music I became really critical of myself and wouldn't post anything that I didn't thing was 100% perfect. News flash, Nobody is 100% perfect LEAST of all me. Recently I've been looking back and remembering how much fun I used to have and the awesome community of creators I got to talk to and I decided that I wanted to try to be a little bit kinder to myself and go back to doing something not because it was perfect, but just because I liked doing it. So here we are.
How frequently do you upload? The goal is every Saturday
What are your hobbies? Music, plants. I have 2 crazy huskies and a german shepherd that keep me busy. I have a bfa in photography and work in a hospital taking newborn photos.
What is your biggest dream? I am really invested in personal growth. Rather its mentally, physically, or in regards of relationships or lifestyle I just want to be the best version of myself and to never stop trying to be better.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCzpeUsRpYsbdyC35JXfHZg?view_as=subscriber
just continue singing from your heart..