• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Just making music and trying to keep my plants alive

HalfwayDcent

User name: HalfwayDcent
Title of introduction: Just making music and trying to keeping plants alive
Your name/ Alias: HalfwayDcent
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I used TubeBuddy a while ago when I used to make videos. I am excited to discover the forum aspect of it by googling youtube communities!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My favorite part of doing youtube is getting to connect with other creators so this feels like the perfect place to do that!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to connect with other people both personally and creatively. I write a lot of music and its nice to have a place to share that. I am also very sentimental and enjoy documenting points of my life so I am able to look back on those videos and reflect. I used to make youtube videos 3 or 4 years ago of me singing original songs and covers and just hanging out.
Why did I stop?
Even though I never stopped writing music I became really critical of myself and wouldn't post anything that I didn't thing was 100% perfect. News flash, Nobody is 100% perfect LEAST of all me. Recently I've been looking back and remembering how much fun I used to have and the awesome community of creators I got to talk to and I decided that I wanted to try to be a little bit kinder to myself and go back to doing something not because it was perfect, but just because I liked doing it. So here we are.
How frequently do you upload? The goal is every Saturday
What are your hobbies? Music, plants. I have 2 crazy huskies and a german shepherd that keep me busy. I have a bfa in photography and work in a hospital taking newborn photos.
What is your biggest dream? I am really invested in personal growth. Rather its mentally, physically, or in regards of relationships or lifestyle I just want to be the best version of myself and to never stop trying to be better.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCzpeUsRpYsbdyC35JXfHZg?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @HalfwayDcent, welcome to our community. I love huskies. I've dreamed of owning one for years. Maybe someday if I ever own a home I can get a puppy husky. My wife loves german shepherds too so many I'll get both. Also, I think your intro post is worthy of a sticky. Thank you.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I love your introduction and I love your username :p "halfwaydcent" definitely speaks to the artist mentality of being good, but always wanting to be better. I wish I could make music, but I enjoy watching others creating music. If you're a fan of old Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda does livestreams of him creating music which might be interesting to you.

You sound like a lovely person so I hope we see a lot more of you around here :) We have a great community here and we're having more and more community livestreams that you should jump in on as well :) your focus on wanting to connect, rather than just channel growth makes me happy and is a clear indication you'll do great around here :)

Reactions: Gid

Volquez Robloxx

Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome back to the family, for personal growth and tips/tricks that might help you check out Mel Robbins

Good Luck.

Reactions: HalfwayDcent
OP
OP
HalfwayDcent

HalfwayDcent

I love your introduction and I love your username :p "halfwaydcent" definitely speaks to the artist mentality of being good, but always wanting to be better. I wish I could make music, but I enjoy watching others creating music. If you're a fan of old Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda does livestreams of him creating music which might be interesting to you.

You sound like a lovely person so I hope we see a lot more of you around here :) We have a great community here and we're having more and more community livestreams that you should jump in on as well :) your focus on wanting to connect, rather than just channel growth makes me happy and is a clear indication you'll do great around here :)

Thanks so much! What a lovely encouraging response. I will check out some of the livestreams as they sound like something I would be very interested in. I'm really excited to get more invested in the community and continue meeting wonderful people such as yourself. <3
I also had the opportunity to check out your channel. You are oozing with talent! Can't wait to see more videos from you.

OP
OP
HalfwayDcent

HalfwayDcent

Checked out a couple of your videos. Good stuff! Welcome!

Thanks so much! I love the concept of your channel. Something that is MUCH needed in the world and makes such a great positive impact on people who watch your video.

OP
OP
HalfwayDcent

HalfwayDcent

Hello @HalfwayDcent, welcome to our community. I love huskies. I've dreamed of owning one for years. Maybe someday if I ever own a home I can get a puppy husky. My wife loves german shepherds too so many I'll get both. Also, I think your intro post is worthy of a sticky. Thank you.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Thank you for the welcome! Huskies are absolutely a crazy breed that will put you through your paces (especially during the puppy stage), but the experience was so worth it. They are amazing dogs to have.
I'm very excited to join this community and have the opportunity to connect with and learn from other creators!

Reactions: BraveStar
OP
OP
HalfwayDcent

HalfwayDcent

I'm no good at keeping plants alive!

Honestly I'm not either. I can't count how many plants I've sent to early deaths (especially in the beginning). But, as with anything, it just takes practice and learning and they really add positively to your life and environment. I highly recommend.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome on board ......and you have a lovely voice - go for it girl :).

First tip, I would put up an intro video to say what you do, why you do it etc

Reactions: HalfwayDcent