• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to get more views and subscribers ?

SulavBasnet

Subscriber Goal
I upload twice or thrice a day with suitable title, tags, and description but I don't get any views. I don't get enough Subscribers also.
How to get more views and subscribers ?
Any solution for me ?

Reactions: PinayLifeUSA

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there donΓÇÖt stress man, youΓÇÖre on a long painful journey with the rest of us, so let me give you a few pointers:

Patience - youΓÇÖre gonna need tons of this on tap, many YouTube hopefuls didnΓÇÖt exercise patience, and other things, which meant their channel came to a screeching halt, so if you donΓÇÖt want to be this, you best be patient with your channel, itΓÇÖs a long hard road.

Thumbnails - make sure your thumbnails give potential viewers a clear idea of what to expect from your video, as this is the first thing that boings out at the viewers, make it attractive but donΓÇÖt over complicate it, and make sure the text is readable.

Beefy Videos - which videos pulled viewers and gave lots of view time? YouΓÇÖll probably want to make similar content that pulls views, as this is what made the viewers watch your videos as they had something to offer.

Uploading - the reason people subscribe is because they saw something they liked in one of your videos, so they hit the big red in the hopes that youΓÇÖll continue to provide that kind of content, so make sure you upload consistently and give the viewers what they subscribed for.

The power of sharing - remember to share your videos on the different platforms, but donΓÇÖt go spamming everywhere, be a part of the various communities and let everyone know what youΓÇÖre about and what youΓÇÖre offering.

Never let your channel stress you - IΓÇÖm at 73 subscribers and IΓÇÖm in no way stressing, IΓÇÖm getting something like 10-20 views per video and thatΓÇÖs it, my latest video bombed really hard at just 9 views, but none of that bothers me at all, first, I finally have my teaching career back, so IΓÇÖll be busy with that, second, I have to raise my little girl, IΓÇÖm busy with that too, third, I havenΓÇÖt fooled myself into thinking that I must make it big on YouTube in the quickest possible time, in short, IΓÇÖve got a life outside the internet that takes much more priority over my channel. Never let your channel stress you out, because if it does, YouTube isnΓÇÖt for you.

Lastly, donΓÇÖt be fooled into thinking your channel is just going to go WOOOOOSH and suddenly become big quickly, only a few got lucky with this, and the problem now is that so many others are seeing this and thinking they will have the same luck, only to find out how hard it really is to get a channel up and running, and when said channels donΓÇÖt go off like a rocket, those creators start getting upset, do you want to be this kind of creator?

If not, have patience my friend.

ThatΓÇÖs all from me.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Great advice from Damo re patience and not getting stressed.

I would add to that by saying maybe you are uploading too often? I looked at your channel and you have gone from very few uploads to manic. I would definitely slow it down, for your sake and your audience will probably appreciate it as well. Even if you love a channel 2 or 3 uploads a day would soon get on most people's nerves. This is just my view, what do others think?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @SulavBasnet, @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings gave you some amazing pointers for you to follow. I'll you give my simple response. The most important thing to know about YouTube today is the content you're creating. While we all want to be able to create content we like the truth is YT viewers today are interested in the content more than the creator of the content. Years ago YouTuber soften grew their channels on their character. Channels from YouTubers like Rosana Pansino, Markiplier and Phillip DeFranco grew because of the creators. But today it's the content itself that's king and thus as YouTubers we have to give the audience what it wants.

So you'll need to think long and hard about who your audience is. Who are the viewers you're trying to the attention of with your videos? They are what we call your Ideal Audience. Once you can understand who they are you can focus on creating content and working on the SEO for them specifically.

Figure out your Ideal Audience first. Then everything else can come into play. Because no amount of SEO, awesome thumbnails, amazing content, sharing across every social media platform or patience will grow a channel or get views on your video if there is no audience to watch the video.

Reactions: SulavBasnet

Happyday luro

Subscriber Goal
Just keep uploading video constantly, the journey is a slow and steady kinda of one ,so it's going to take time,effort...but at the end it's will all work out ,you will get more views and subscribers ,and at the end you will get approved

Reactions: SulavBasnet

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Do you do the livestream... that is another way to increase your subscribers and join your subscribers livestream also... I do super chats a lot and I get maybe 10 subs per visit. not bad at all... supporting our fellow vloggers is really great!
A big problem for the smaller channels and live streaming is, you cannot do it from mobile until you have 1K subscribers- I do animal rescue stories and feral cat trappings- I would LOVE to live stream some of those, but cannot take my computer to a feral cat colony. I DID do a live stream once of a pregnant cat- it got a very small following- luckily not many people were watching when she gave birth to several dead kittens :O It was horrifying. It's not funny- but I can laugh now about the bad luck I had on that one! haha

LiquidOcelot

TubeBuddy User
Try focussing on making Fan trailers content; checked your channel and your channel is based on Movie trailers. I got another friend doing the same niche and he gets millions of views from Fan-made trailers somehow people love those for anticipated movies which are not even announced yet like Alita battle angel 2 something like that.

Looking at your channel; none of the content is yours nor original. You are just uploading movie trailers. Never going to succeed with that approach.
I dont know if he can monetize this type of content; with game trailers they are monetized but i dont know about monetizing movie trailers please guide me on this help.

Barbara

I dont know if he can monetize this type of content; with game trailers they are monetized but i dont know about monetizing movie trailers please guide me on this help.
I don't think movie trailers cannot be monetized as there are many success channels doing that, but I strongly believe it would have to be an edited trailer/original/personal approach in order to be successful. I mean at this point it is only copy and paste as I see it.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't think movie trailers cannot be monetized as there are many success channels doing that, but I strongly believe it would have to be an edited trailer/original/personal approach in order to be successful. I mean at this point it is only copy and paste as I see it.
I have a movie trailer analysis that has over 30k views, I talked over it, I edited it, and I still got a copyright claim on it, meaning it's making money for the original movie trailer publisher. If I were to challenge it, there's the chance my channel could have got a strike and I didn't feel like getting a strike. So "successful" channels might not actually be as "successful" as you think they were in terms of using movie trailers.

LushModz

Subscriber Goal
You cant expect to get subs and views overnight. There's good days and bad days for a YouTuber. You must study the YouTube algorithm watch videos and learn how to grow your channel. After all this knowledge you will be an expert and notice big changes because you put all the stuff you learned into your video! There's always time to change the title and tags on any of your videos if it does bad just change something different to it and make changes. You learn from your mistakes.