• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New YouTuber Here!

Steph's Life

User name: Steph's Life
Title of introduction: New YouTuber Here!
Your name/ Alias: Steph
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to get to know other small youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to be able to build a big following and hopefully work from home with my two boys.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Shopping, swimming, reading, social media, and spending time with family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would probably be to run my own successful business whilst still having time at home with my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMGR62HG2yxpbx0glfaUrg?view_as=subscriber

OP
OP
S

Steph's Life

Hi everyone!! I have just started this channel 3 weeks ago today and i am absolutely loving the youtube life! Would love to do a collaboration with someone that has the same niche as me. So if you would like to do this then please check out my channel and message me!! xxx

Reactions: Happyday luro

Chelsea and James

Hi Steph

we only just created our account on this TubeBuddy forum this evening but immediately came to see who was new and in the UK like us. we are both in Oxfordshire in the UK and only just created our YouTube channel this month but first upload will be on the 1st of October then uploading every Thursday and Sunday.

we would be up for collabing at some point once we have got started. we have just started following you on Instagram.

Chelsea and James

Reactions: Happyday luro