• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Suggested Tags / Apply Card Template don't work with TubeBuddy License STAR

imusic

Hi dear,

I did buy the TubeBuddy License STAR but I have some problems, I hope that you can help me:

1) The tool "Suggested Tags" doesn't work: I did click on it but there's noting happens, I don't see any window or suggestion tags. (Picture 1)

2) The tool "Keyword Explorer": when I enter my keyword, in "Common / Most Video Tags", there's no percentage of every keyword so that I can't know how competitive/good it is and if I should choose these tags. Please see in the attachment two images: one is my version and the second one is Tubebuddy's version. (Picture 2 and 3)

3) The tool "Add Card Template": I create a card template but when I click on "Apply Card Template" they show me "Sorry, this template doesn't contain any cards" while I have just created it. (Picture 4 and 5).

I did see a lot your videos to find the solution but it is was in vain. Anyone can answer me and how to fix it, please?
Thanks so much for your reply.

Attachments

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Since this is a more TubeBuddy related question, thread moved :)

1) Thanks for pointing this out! I've pointed this out to the rest of the team, and we're planning on removing that button.
We've recently merged Suggested Tags with Recommended Tags, which you can read more about here: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000861303-where-did-suggested-tags-go

You can find it within the same box as Recommended Tags.

2) The screenshot you've shown is from an old version of Keyword Explorer. YouTube made us remove the percentages. Again, thanks for pointing this out. I've also noted this to the team so it could be updated :D

3) This seems like an issue, so you'll have to email support@tubebuddy.com about this. A dev will be able to take a look and help you fix it.

OP
OP
imusic

imusic

Thanks so much for your return very soon. I did send an email to support@tubebuddy.com about the issue od Add Card Template and I'm waiting for their response.
For one more question, in the "Search Traffic" I see an eye with a number next to every keyword, does it mean the position of my video if I choose this keyword?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks so much for your return very soon. I did send an email to support@tubebuddy.com about the issue od Add Card Template and I'm waiting for their response.
For one more question, in the "Search Traffic" I see an eye with a number next to every keyword, does it mean the position of my video if I choose this keyword?
The eye means how many views your channel has gotten from that tag. So if you see a tag that's been getting you a good amount of views, why not add it? :)

You can always hover your mouse over the ? to get more info.

1599583141980.png