• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel New Youtuber here asking for your support!

iamjeal

User name: iamjeal
Title of introduction: New Youtuber here asking for your support!
Your name/ Alias: Jeal
Where are you from? New Zealand
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more strategies and feedbacks on how to grow my channel organically.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to achieve a lot of things when I started Youtube. First is, I love taking videos and photos of our trips and be able to look back to it in the future. Second is I will be able to share to my family and friends what New Zealand has to offer. From these goals, I went further to wanting to learn how it is like to influence others in a good way, especially I like buying things. I want to achieve those things Im not able to do as an audience.
How frequently do you upload? Once a week, no specific dates yet.
What are your hobbies? Crochet, cricut and shopping
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to be able to help other who are in need (maybe the reason why I became a nurse!)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRaTpgBz433oEqNicEjcZZg

• Love
Reactions: dennynj122002

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @iamjeal, welcome to our community. If help with your YouTube is what you're looking for you've come to the right place. Our community has an amazing assortment of ideas and tips to help members grow their channels. Look around and see what you can find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.