• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Which one are you from Silicon Valley?

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Just binge watched seasons 1-5 of Silicon Valley, and it got me thinking: which character is the most like YOU?

Me, I saw myself in Jared (the tall one that always helps Richard).

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Having worked in the industry forever, I think everyone that watches that show recognizes someone they know, but lack the self awareness to know which one is like them. I include myself in that last part...

:blush:

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Having worked in the industry forever, I think everyone that watches that show recognizes someone they know, but lack the self awareness to know which one is like them. I include myself in that last part...

:blush:
IΓÇÖm nothing like Richard, throwing at every bit of news, good or bad, and lacking confidence most of the time but then suddenly exploding with it, IΓÇÖm definitely nothing like Dinesh, or Gilfoyle, and IΓÇÖm definitely not the snooty in your face confident one like Erlich, and not annoying like Jian Yang, so yeah itΓÇÖs Jared for me :blush:

Creepy fact: Dinesh, Gilfoyle, and Erlich are very uncommon names, or so I thought, as auto suggest chucked out these names, something tells me these wouldΓÇÖve been added because of this show, maybe ???