• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Arshad Bhutta Official" is the learning platform for Accounting & Finance students and professionals to enhance their capabilities in areas of IFRS, U

Arshad Bhutta

User name: Arshad Bhutta
Title of introduction: Arshad Bhutta Official" is the learning platform for Accounting & Finance students and professionals to enhance their capabilities in areas of IFRS, US GAAPS, Planning Budgeting Forecasting, Performance Management, Corporate Finance, Decision Making, Financial Reporting, Financial Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Statements Analysis. It acquaints students and professionals with key concepts of the subject.
Your name/ Alias: Arshad Bhutta Official
Where are you from? Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? It came to my knowledge through my friend.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Suggested Tags
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to serve accounting and finance community which includes students and professionals through my lectures, students can avail required knowledge to pass their respective exams and working professionals can enhance their expertise and skills for their career advancement.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5R58jCsBzFpp3A7A67ISA

Goliaff

I'm sure you've been in the same situation as I have to search for a payroll company that will take care of your employees' needs. I've been there. I know it's tough. You want to find a company that has the best rates, and you want to make sure they're reliable. And with so many companies out there, it can be hard to know who to trust. That's why I used https://www.payrollindex.com/payroll-companies/ when I found the company I am using. Their rates were great; they worked with me on scheduling and helped me through every step of the process. After working with them for one year, I've never looked back!

Last edited:

Wild Flowers

Subscriber Goal
User name: Arshad Bhutta
Title of introduction: Arshad Bhutta Official" is the learning platform for Accounting & Finance students and professionals to enhance their capabilities in areas of IFRS, US GAAPS, Planning Budgeting Forecasting, Performance Management, Corporate Finance, Decision Making, Financial Reporting, Financial Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Statements Analysis. It acquaints students and professionals with key concepts of the subject.
Your name/ Alias: Arshad Bhutta Official
Where are you from? Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? It came to my knowledge through my friend.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Suggested Tags
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to serve accounting and finance community which includes students and professionals through my lectures, students can avail required knowledge to pass their respective exams and working professionals can enhance their expertise and skills for their career advancement.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5R58jCsBzFpp3A7A67ISA
Welcome to the community fellow youtuber.