• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Question Are you a Mac, or a PC?

Doug B

I have one of the new M1 Mac Minis and I love it. My wife has an M1 Macbook Air. We also have iPads and Apple TV 4Ks - but no iPhones. Can't work with them anymore, and we both love our Samsung S21s.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I have one of the new M1 Mac Minis and I love it. My wife has an M1 Macbook Air. We also have iPads and Apple TV 4Ks - but no iPhones. Can't work with them anymore, and we both love our Samsung S21s.

I just got the Minin M1 as well the only thing I don't like is that FCPX is distorted on my giant 32" screen no matter how much I adjust the settings. So I cant see the audio very well. I tried using adobe because I have a sub for it still and it works fine, something with FCPX I have to figure out the audio adjustments.

charlesj

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Since I love game, I was a PC guy from my childhood, but now IΓÇÖm using MAC because itΓÇÖs mooooreeeee user friendly than PC, but IΓÇÖm planning to buil a PC game when my channel launch off :)