• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Question Are you a Mac, or a PC?

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I love to use a PC, though I have used both of them.
PC can be bought at a low cost and the best thing
is that it is easily upgradeable whenever needed.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I was a PC guy but my work uses all mac products. I am now a Mac guy. My next big purchase will be the new M1 mac mini! So I am excited for that! :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I was a PC guy but my work uses all mac products. I am now a Mac guy. My next big purchase will be the new M1 mac mini! So I am excited for that! :)
I have one and really like it. The last few updates and made it even better.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I have one and really like it. The last few updates and made it even better.

Also super encouraging to hear. I edit on my Macbook Pro at this point. It does ok but gets pretty hot when editing multiple lines of graphics and video and audio.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
PC... I'd love to give Apple products a try, specifically the new Macbook Pro 16", and I know they do what they're supposed to do well... I just can't justify the cost in my head.

Look into the NEW Macbook Mini M1, its just as fast as the 16" MacBook pro maybe even faster and a fraction of the cost!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Look into the NEW Macbook Mini M1, its just as fast as the 16" MacBook pro maybe even faster and a fraction of the cost!
Well... I own at 16" MBP and a Mac Mini M1. My 16" MBP is still faster for a lot of tasks because of its discrete graphics card. But the M1 is VERY impressive for the price.

Reactions: nate polmateer

Alby Tastic

I have a large number of PCs, mostly bought on Ebay, some built, but ALWAYS go for workstations like the HP Z600, Z800 and Z840 because they are BRILLIANT for what I do, and you get huge bangs for your buck. Most have at least 48GB RAM (my Z840 has 128GB RAM) and always twin Xeon processors.

Reactions: nate polmateer

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use a MacBook air - I just love how slick and fast it is + the screen is v bright and shows colour well

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I use a MacBook air - I just love how slick and fast it is + the screen is v bright and shows colour well

I just bought the iMac Mini waiting for it to come in, Im on a MacBook Pro right now but it has a hard time with keeping up during the editing process,

Well... I own at 16" MBP and a Mac Mini M1. My 16" MBP is still faster for a lot of tasks because of its discrete graphics card. But the M1 is VERY impressive for the price.

For 899.00 CAD you are right :) I upgraded to 16GB of memory as well.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
PC for me. I've never really been a fan of the Mac computer/laptop mouse pad/mouse.