• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Has anyone read any book worthy of mentioning? During this present situation it will help everyone a lot

Abhigyan DMS

everyone must be spending their time in many different ways

has anyone read any book that is worthy of mentioning

Tito Tim

Esteemed Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
I recently finished my annual re-reading of the Harry Potter series. They are always fun. Right now I am re-reading DisneyWar, by James Stewart. It is mostly about the Eisner years, and Roy E bringing in Eisner, and removing him.

GatesTech

One of my favourite is: Napoleon Hill's Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
This book describes the values of our thought patterns, negative and positive, and our habits and how we can master ourselves and also how to escape the negative consequences of our upbringing. It teaches about the values of thinking for yourself and taking responsibility for yourself. This book has taken me out of a very negative period and I cannot praise it highly enough! :)

Stanley Orchard

Subscriber Goal
I just finished Armada, by Ernest Cline. It was another book that he wrote after Ready Player One (which was faaaar better than the movie IMO). Not a sequal and Cline seems to lean heavily into the use of pop-culture references again, which I think will get old. but it was still a good book.

Also I have to mention 'At Night She Cries While He Rides his Steed' by Ross Patterson. It's a self-proclaimed 'Romance Novel for Dudes' and it is IMO pretty hilarious.

Legacy

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've been reading a book series called the 100 and it's pretty good. I love science and science fiction and suspense so I'm always up for suggestions with books in that category. A book series that I really enjoyed a couple years back is called I Am Number Four.

SILTHW

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I mentioned this on in another thread, but Robert Rodriguez's "Rebel Without a Crew" is a great book on filmmaking on a budget.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Down and Out in London and Paris by George Orwell. Anyone who has been poor and worked in the service industry can get something from this book.