• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

WhatΓÇÖs your super power?

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Choose which super power youΓÇÖd have, and why. Oh, and we canΓÇÖt use them to do bad things.

Mine: IΓÇÖd have MagnetoΓÇÖs powers, since most objects around us have some sort of metal, IΓÇÖd either wooooo wooooo it to me, or just fling it out of my way.

Ok your turn, GO!

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
My superpower would be to give people useful gifts without them knowing it was from me , (however I would love to see their reaction). for example shelter, food, jobs, tuition only one gift a day otherwise I will go crazy with my power- :dizzy:(I hope my gift will come with wisdom too for me to make good decisions) :)

Reactions: Avatads

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
With great power comes great responsibility. So my superpower would be flying like superman, but I do love BatmanΓÇÖs super power
ΓÇ¥whatΓÇÖs your super power?ΓÇ¥
ΓÇÖIΓÇÖm richΓÇ¥

SaraSmilez

Subscriber Goal
My super power would be the ΓÇ£Fun FairyΓÇ¥! IΓÇÖd love to be able to give people just a moment of fun to remind them that they can and what a joy it is.
ΓÇ£WhatΓÇÖs my Super PowerΓÇ¥
ΓÇ£Common SenseΓÇ¥

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like to have the superpower of complete control over time.
I could freeze time whenever I wanted to get a break. I would
reshape the world in any way that I see fit.

deanepate

Choose which super power youΓÇÖd have, and why. Oh, and we canΓÇÖt use them to do bad things.

Mine: IΓÇÖd have MagnetoΓÇÖs powers, since most objects around us have some sort of metal, IΓÇÖd either wooooo wooooo it to me, or just fling it out of my way.

Ok your turn, GO!
Healing power. I have children now, and being able to heal their pain and sickness would bring me great comfort. I would, of course, want to help everyone else I can too.

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I'll want the super power to erase people's memory. I know, I must be a villain lol

Avatads

choufouni.com
Subscriber Goal
My superpower would be to give people useful gifts without them knowing it was from me , (however I would love to see their reaction). for example shelter, food, jobs, tuition only one gift a day otherwise I will go crazy with my power- :dizzy:(I hope my gift will come with wisdom too for me to make good decisions) :)
All my respect young lady!