• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question YouTube has deleted mine subscribe

Vine_Gaming

Subscriber Goal
YouTube has deleted mine subscribe, Can I claim it back? And I deleted the old Video for fear of making a mistake because of it

Craig Payne

Recognized Member
How do you know it was YouTube?
People could have unsubscribed as they do not like your videos and no longer want to be notified of new uploads by you.

Kari B

Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
YouTube regularly does a sweep and clears out people who no longer watch, bots, and accounts that break the rules. Have you lost all your subscribers or just a few?

Stanley Orchard

Subscriber Goal
It is not uncommon to lose subscribers, though that is more prevalent when you do sub 4 sub. Your focus early on shouldnt be about sub counts as much as it should be on making great content!

Gunjit

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Youtube keeps purging spam accounts, You can just make an announcement in the start of your video to ask viewers to subscribe

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
This is not a TubeBuddy question. Thread moved to YouTube Discussions.

Please check the topic of each categories before creating a thread :)

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I’ve lost a few thousand subs over the years through purges, spam/bot accounts that get cleaned up. People who’ve deactivated/deleted their accounts etc. etc. it’s normal :)

welcome to youtube! :)