• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello....I make a video about cooking, baking and healing....Its a soothing and calming video about self healing....

woman and the soul

User name: woman and the soul
Title of introduction: Hello....I make a video about cooking, baking and healing....Its a soothing and calming video about self healing....
Your name/ Alias: inge
Where are you from? indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? from nick nimmin youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I want to explore more of TubeBuddy world.....and make friends and get connected....
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my healing story and inspiring people about mental health...And sharing message that we are all worthy and loved....This video is like an oase that will comfort a tired soul...
How frequently do you upload? I just join 3 weeks ago and i have posted 7 videos...
What are your hobbies? cooking, baking, self healing, painting, reading
What is your biggest dream? To be able to reach people and make them feel loved.....
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyEI1VGMWh7k_k77Yz2Eeg?view_as=subscriber

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! I like the Channel Concept . All the best for your journey ahead !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.