• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media Wordpress blog website- apart from Adsense and Taboola what else?

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hello,
I have a wordpress site where I blog the news. Adsense is not placing advert on it as they keep coming up giving list of things to change. Taboola is like I need to have 500,000 views a day before. Anyone knows any other company that can place advert on my page and pay for the ads they run? I have like 300 daily view.

Reactions: xekpo

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm unsure, but be aware, that especially with wordpress sites, the more advertising that you have, that AREN'T trusted advertising platforms, the more you put your wordpress site at risk of malicious ads that will harm your blog long term.

• Love
Reactions: Blessing

scottkoz20

TubeBuddy Pro
when I ran my forum (recently sold it) - I had use a couple of different companies. However, like you mentioned about Taboola, almost all of them required a good number of page view per month >1M pageviews. I wish I could have given you better info, just from experience.

xekpo

Hello,
I have a wordpress site where I blog the news. Adsense is not placing advert on it as they keep coming up giving list of things to change. Taboola is like I need to have 500,000 views a day before. Anyone knows any other company that can place advert on my page and pay for the ads they run? I have like 300 daily view.
try ezoic