• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Twitter What made you Join Twitter?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've had twitter since about 2009, and I originally joined because I saw a few YouTubers talk about how they like it to talk to anyone online. How did you find out about twitter?

Reactions: RandomFamilia

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
A Family relative of mine suggested to create a Twitter Account. So, I created. It is still at 0 followers. I have no Idea how to grow.. should I ask anyone .. or tag someone .. or request in my youtube .. is it really neccessary .. no idea... just created and I post videos.

By the way, I follow Tubebuddy :)

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
A Family relative of mine suggested to create a Twitter Account. So, I created. It is still at 0 followers. I have no Idea how to grow.. should I ask anyone .. or tag someone .. or request in my youtube .. is it really neccessary .. no idea... just created and I post videos.

By the way, I follow Tubebuddy :)

It's a lot of fun, and I think of it like a 24 hour message board that updates in real time :)

Reactions: residentcasuals

DevRitter77

I'm still clueless on how to use Twitter. Other than short updates, in what ways can the platform be useful?

DevRitter77

I'll have to try using it more then. See how I can best explore and use the platform. I got it because I enjoy reading tweets from my favorite youtubers so I figured it would be a nice way to reach out. I just haven't been great at using it. Thank you :)

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I signed up a few years ago, looking for a FB replacement. It was more toxic than the old YouTube comment section. I use IG to talk to my subs. Not a great platform, but I like it better than twitter. My IG automatically shares my posts to FB & twitter, but I never go to twitter to see it.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I don't even remember anymore. I made it in like Feb 2018

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Initially I setup my twitters to claim my username before someone else could, but I had nothing I cared about sharing.
It was because of Roberto Blake that I started interacting on Twitter more heavily over the past couple of years, and it HAS been fun. However this year, the facebook trolls seem to be moving over to Twitter, so I'm taking a break from it for a bit to let the negetivitiy and hate on the platform die down a bit.

• Love
Reactions: CBDHeadquarters

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't remember why I joined Twitter honestly lol. I made an account and then I wasn't as active on it, then I got into it around 2014 ish and that was it

Reactions: CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
Joined twitter a while back, left it dorment until I was activly grinding and eventually started posting to once I started uploading. Just started to see some action there and think its another great way to funnel or cross your audiences and drive them back to my channel...
Also, if Trump can use it for his daily posts I'm thinking heck, time to jump on the bandwagon...

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I've had twitter since about 2009, and I originally joined because I saw a few YouTubers talk about how they like it to talk to anyone online. How did you find out about twitter?
I started using Twitter because of TubeBuddy and with hopes of having it help me grow my channel. I had heard of it plenty, I just never had a reason to use it before.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I mainly joined Twitter to follow other YouTubers I watch but I used it to follow tubebuddy too.

Reactions: RandomFamilia

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
I created twitter to be updated of the trending topics. I can express my opinion by tweeting lol. And any random stranger got to like it, some don't. Got some followers too.

I created twitter to be updated of the trending topics. I can express my opinion by tweeting lol. And any random stranger got to like it, some don't. Got some followers too.

I mean I created my twitter account. Sorry for the typo.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Joined twitter like 2009, never used it until during the lockdown. I LOVE twitter. I mean once you understand the magic of the 'HASHTAG'. Twitter blow up your twit once you have the trending hashtag on. I have a news channel so I work with trends, I get all the stuff happening around the world through trend, I mean follow the trend and you have your story to cover so to be frank it has been a wonderful tool to group my wordpress news website. I post all my YouTube video unto their using Tubebuddy social link, I get like 50-100 views for non trending videos but thats fine as I am just like 2 months active. The trolls are horrible in that street though so you need a tough skin to survive.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I find it a very tough tool to use. We are a gaming channel and unfortunately it's a very toxic scene.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I started using Twitter because of TubeBuddy and with hopes of having it help me grow my channel. I had heard of it plenty, I just never had a reason to use it before.

Awesome I hope you like it :D

I mainly joined Twitter to follow other YouTubers I watch but I used it to follow tubebuddy too.

Well we'll take the win :D

Joined twitter like 2009, never used it until during the lockdown. I LOVE twitter. I mean once you understand the magic of the 'HASHTAG'. Twitter blow up your twit once you have the trending hashtag on. I have a news channel so I work with trends, I get all the stuff happening around the world through trend, I mean follow the trend and you have your story to cover so to be frank it has been a wonderful tool to group my wordpress news website. I post all my YouTube video unto their using Tubebuddy social link, I get like 50-100 views for non trending videos but thats fine as I am just like 2 months active. The trolls are horrible in that street though so you need a tough skin to survive.

SO true you should make a post about how to do this :D

I find it a very tough tool to use. We are a gaming channel and unfortunately it's a very toxic scene.

Twitter? :X

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Awesome I hope you like it :D

Well we'll take the win :D

SO true you should make a post about how to do this :D

Twitter? :X

Yeah mate, we recently played the Last of Us 2 and so we got involved in the conversations on twitter about the game. Not sure if you are aware but the gaming community is split on that game and people are saying some crazy stuff. Makes us not want to be part of that whole scene.