• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Make 'hide' setting persistent for the Quick Edit toolbar

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Every time I am editing a video I have to click the 'hide' button on the Quick Edit toolbar. Could the hide function be made persistent? It is not a big deal, but a hassle. I can kind of see the use of the toolbar (not really)... but I have never, and likely will never, used it.

It would be convenient for the setting to be persistent. I like to keep the clutter to a minimum.

Capture.JPG

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Every time I am editing a video I have to click the 'hide' button on the Quick Edit toolbar. Could the hide function be made persistent? It is not a big deal, but a hassle. I can kind of see the use of the toolbar (not really)... but I have never, and likely will never, used it.

It would be convenient for the setting to be persistent. I like to keep the clutter to a minimum.

View attachment 6591

I think this makes a lot of sense. I'll bring this to the devs!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think this makes a lot of sense. I'll bring this to the devs!
I actually think the whole tool could be "Extended" with an on off feature as one of the extentions. I can't remember if I've suggested it before officially, but I'd like to see it be able to be more customisable with more less quick links. Maybe have it range between 3, 10 and off.

Reactions: Keeping up with the