• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Monetization progress

Gary L

For those of us who want to monetize our channel, it would be nice to have a progress bar or report/chart on how much we have achieved so far and how much more we have to go. For example, 300 subs with 700 more to go.

Based on the current rate of growth, gave an estimate on when the channel will hit the monetization goal. Maybe include video links on how to grow faster.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Yes, that true Youtube has this as a feature and it would be great if TubeBuddy could do so as well. There is also a free app that tracks the number of your daily views,subscibers, and watch time as a Bar graph which makes it very to read at a glance.
I don't know if I am allowed to put the name of this app here though, So I will err on the side of caution and not do so. I think I got the information from videos on youtube though

Reactions: Robert Henderson

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
what about chat room box so people can chat with youtube ?
Ouch, I wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy! But I will say Team YouTube on Twitter does a really good job of answer most pertinent questions.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, that true Youtube has this as a feature and it would be great if TubeBuddy could do so as well. There is also a free app that tracks the number of your daily views,subscibers, and watch time as a Bar graph which makes it very to read at a glance.
I don't know if I am allowed to put the name of this app here though, So I will err on the side of caution and not do so. I think I got the information from videos on youtube though

We try not to copy others, but it's not a bad suggestion :) We rather not see it, so we can make our own version! Like the idea though!