• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What is the best editing package could use for YouTube?

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi fam!!! What is the best editing package that I can use for my YouTube channel!!! I do have one that I chosen from the Google Play Store. But I really don't like how my thumbnails are I would love to have a more colorful eye-catching thumbnail and I'm so confused on the editing program.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi fam!!! What is the best editing package that I can use for my YouTube channel!!! I do have one that I chosen from the Google Play Store. But I really don't like how my thumbnails are I would love to have a more colorful eye-catching thumbnail and I'm so confused on the editing program.

Are you looking for free or paid? Also moved this to Gear discussion under editing for you :)

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
YouΓÇÖre probably gonna laugh, but I use Microsoft PowerPoint to make my thumbnails, itΓÇÖs worked a treat for me as I have so much flexibility in where I can place all the items.

kids cloud land

TubeBuddy User

The best and free editing software for your thumbnails or your channel art is Snappa.com. You can use it online!
Hope this is helpful!:)