• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Having a hard time finding titles

Rick Ace

Subscriber Goal
User name: Rick Ace
Title of thread: Having a hard time finding titles
Self review: I'm still new to YouTube. I only have 18 videos up so far since May. I recently modified my banner and logo as well as the thumbnails to make everything look more "professional". I'm not getting much views so I recently concentrated more on the tags/titles/description and on my last 3 videos I have had more impressions in the first 12 hours than before but the impressions dies down after that. I feel like my niche has so many big guys with over millions of followers that gets all the views and if I don't get the proper tags/title/description right to differentiate myself it will be difficult to grow. Maybe every new YouTubers has the same feeling? All the big YouTubers in my niche streams 24/7 their videos, maybe I should do the same? I have a hard time with my titles. When I do the keyword search, I found some that are excellent unweighted but becomes poor or fair when weighted.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZFfWhb2l0SKqI30Rw2ABg
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/28143/#post-89885

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
So from what I have seen ... banner could use some polishing
One repitiitve mistake I have observed in thumbnails that ur text isn't contrasted well and can't be read/seen properly[not all but most [as much as i have observed]]

According to what knowledge I have see the video has been surfaced to everyone in the niche or maybe it has like 15searches a month or so ..

In my opinion the channel is doing good you should push out more content [with more search volume which will mostly have more competition] you will grow slowly but you will get there

End screens should be added to every video[old and new] and maybe use of info cards more

Pinning a comment in every video also helps

About page could use some work

You should put more effort in description of videos

[I have not checked the tags side though]

Reactions: baso killer

sadriercan

TubeBuddy Pro
with tubebuddy you can create some alternatives for your titles. Than combine 2 or more title alternative in one and shorten it.

OP
OP
Rick Ace

Rick Ace

Subscriber Goal
with tubebuddy you can create some alternatives for your titles. Than combine 2 or more title alternative in one and shorten it.
Hi Sadriercan, can you tell me how this is done? Not sure where to go in Tubebuddy to do that. Other channels like mine looks like that's what they are doing.
Thanks

Midas

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
themidasmvmt.com
Subscriber Goal
I'll say the banner might need a little bit of work. Too much text on it and it's just a little bland. Also maybe change those titles up by a bit. Add something more personal or just different so you can rank higher and get suggested. Your videos aren't getting to the top of search results because like you said there are tons of bigger YouTubers doing the same thing. It just means you have to find a few things about your videos that make them unique and try to make those stand out if you can. Hope that helps a bit!

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I checked out your banner and it looks good but would I would do different is on the stars emoji I would delete because you already have stars in the banner photo and also I would drag the text under the moon so it's centered. I would also recommend maybe changing the font on some of the smaller text Pixlr . com is a GREAT! free photo editing to play around with the banner =) The Thumbnails look good but I would take out the text and just leave the picture.

The titles I would keep doing keyword research until you find some that rank decently and I would use the same title on all of your video but add another keyword next to the title you picked like for example:::: Soothing Sessions | Soothing Rain Sounds for Seeping 1 Hour and another one would be like Soothing Sessions | Forest Sounds for Sleeping NO BIRDS. I helped this helps you out

OP
OP
Rick Ace

Rick Ace

Subscriber Goal
I updated my banner and I think it is much better now.
My last video got me the most impressions of all of them in the first 12 hours but my CTR was basicly 0% so I will work on my thumbnails and titles so I can get more views.
Thanks all for your feedbacks.