• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Suggestion for New Youtuber with almost no views

Subscriber Goal
User name: Intelligence is sexy
Title of thread: Suggestion for New Youtuber with almost no views
Self review: In this video i try to combine three components the motivational speech, the relaxing music and beautiful footage to deliver powerful message to the audience. That's what i thought but the problem is almost no one watch this video. try to optimize many things but still not worked. any bad of good review and suggestion of my video and channel are very welcome.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/MACZDLBXBGg

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/29188/post-89902

Reactions: From zero to hero

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
Love your user name :) , your video is obviously beautifully made and has a strong message, but because of the use of stock motions it becomes less personal. To be able to motivate someone you need to be authentic, people needs to trust you and knows your story. Those feelings I didnΓÇÖt get it from your video, sorry. Anyhow, good luck.

Reactions: voteforthegirls

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I must say, I am impressed with your editing and the voice over. The thing I recommend is to share on Twitter, because I noticed that your video was not shared on Twitter.

• Love
Reactions: horla

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Intelligence is sexy,

While I know you requested a video review I have to use your channel as part of the reason your video may not be reaching a larger audience. In essence, while your video does look and sound good, apart from @Zita's point about the video not feeling more personal (which I can agree on a little) you're basically a new channel. You only have 2 videos, this being your second one, thus the YouTube algorithm has not noticed your channel yet. No matter how good the content is, no matter how perfect the SEO can be and no matter how much effort you put into the thumbnail no of it is a guarantee your video will be seen by a large audience. It takes time, hard work and patience to grow a channel and see your analytics get better. I recommend checking out these posts to get a better idea of what to truly expect of YouTube in 2020 as a new YouTuber.

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Personally, I dont stay long for video where the creator talks slowly.So maybe that could be the reason. Secondly, I thought the video would explain the power of the word (thank you) but instead you just say kept saying thank you. Maybe the title should be THANK YOU

However the voice over would be interesting for people who are interested in that kind of content.

Hobbyartycrafty

TubeBuddy User
Hello ,

I felt the music was little louder than your voice and was little distracting for me .
Also on the pace of the script was very slow could be little faster.
I liked the voice and the visuals.

Good luck for your success !!

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm a psychologist, and a pretty straightforward person, so take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

When I first started watching your video, it probably did the opposite of what it you were hoping to achieve. It feels like some end of life or terminal illness PSA, and then I asked myself, "Who is this person?" What is the point of the video, and if you're trying to alleviate depression and negative emotions by encouraging people to say 'thank you,' please stop. This feels like a lot of fluff, and I have no interest in it. You would be better off having a single individual, sitting in a chair alone in a room, speaking to the camera while being completely genuine and authentic. Great scenery, though! I was impressed.

OP
OP
Intelligence is sexy
Subscriber Goal
Wow.. i leave this section for weeks, and surprise i got so many feedback. All of your comments are true, and i am planning some fixes. I came out with analysis the truth is that my channel doesn't have so many videos that's the critical points. Instead of spending so many efforts to create one good video i decide for this early phase of the channel i need to build the baseline of the volume of videos.

I do realized the style of the voices is not really match for the most part of the people and some of the people also tend to not agree about the benefit of saying Thank You. Well the truth is both of us is correct. Just to clarify i am no psychologist just an old guy who have so long experience in life and wants to share some of it with the people. In my life i experienced and saw people being depressed to the point where they fell their life is no good at all. My "on hand" solution is to help them to realized the good of them. Saying thank you if it is from your hearth will help you to acknowledge a good thing in your life. This is what i done to help them, to find this tiny fraction of good and make them acknowledge after that build up a baseline for them to believe that their life is good and away from suicide behavior. And once again i am no psychologist, i am not acting based on psychologist but only based my long experiences in life.

• Love
Reactions: jasoncypher

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow.. i leave this section for weeks, and surprise i got so many feedback. All of your comments are true, and i am planning some fixes. I came out with analysis the truth is that my channel doesn't have so many videos that's the critical points. Instead of spending so many efforts to create one good video i decide for this early phase of the channel i need to build the baseline of the volume of videos.

I do realized the style of the voices is not really match for the most part of the people and some of the people also tend to not agree about the benefit of saying Thank You. Well the truth is both of us is correct. Just to clarify i am no psychologist just an old guy who have so long experience in life and wants to share some of it with the people. In my life i experienced and saw people being depressed to the point where they fell their life is no good at all. My "on hand" solution is to help them to realized the good of them. Saying thank you if it is from your hearth will help you to acknowledge a good thing in your life. This is what i done to help them, to find this tiny fraction of good and make them acknowledge after that build up a baseline for them to believe that their life is good and away from suicide behavior. And once again i am no psychologist, i am not acting based on psychologist but only based my long experiences in life.

Just to clarify i am no psychologist just an old guy who have so long experience in life and wants to share some of it with the people. In my life i experienced and saw people being depressed to the point where they fell their life is no good at all. My "on hand" solution is to help them to realized the good of them. Saying thank you if it is from your hearth will help you to acknowledge a good thing in your life.

Those few sentences right there are exactly what would keep me watching, as well as coming back. There is definitely no substitution for life experience, and hearing a person's experience, especially while being able to see the person, forms that bridge that allows me to connect on a deeper level. Your personal, positive experiences associated with saying thank you are yours, and yours alone, and no one can invalidate despite the research. I would encourage you to continue making videos, you've captured enough interest for people to engage with you, so you've got content. :)

dxmgaming

im at the same point as you but just keep at it man if its something you enjoy doing dont loose passion for it, views will come the more impressions you get and it might take a while and you may have to keep uploading constantly but you will gain impressions so youtube will be pushing your content out to more people