• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Whats your favorite game of all time?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You know, I still have YET to even touch a FF game! I've been meaning too for the longest time! Everyone loves those games!
Great plot and gameplay :] I would definitely recommend FFX especially since it's on steam now ;P

FF Tactic is also pretty fun since it reminds me of Disgaea

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Great plot and gameplay :] I would definitely recommend FFX especially since it's on steam now ;P

FF Tactic is also pretty fun since it reminds me of Disgaea
So, you would recommend FFX as my first FF game? Alright! Will take into consideration! Thanks Ikerot!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
So, you would recommend FFX as my first FF game? Alright! Will take into consideration! Thanks Ikerot!
Hehe. It's actually more linear that other FF games that I remember. BUT THE GRIND! Too real. That or you can always for the hyped route and play FF 7 :p

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
My favorite MMO would have to be DCUO. The artwork in it is incredible and the gameplay is also very good.

If I was to pick a regular game which does happen to be my favorite game(s) it would be the Souls Series. Specifically Dark Souls 3.

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
My favourite game ever is Ninja Gaiden for the original Xbox. I love it so much that it is part of my Youtube name ;) (Shuri is of course from the word "Shuriken" also known as Throwing Stars).

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
OF ALL TIME??? Geez... I have to say 100% Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
After that, in no order, Fallout 3/New Vegas (Can't afford or run 4 so...) and the Fable series.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Saadioz

Subscriber Goal
This was a hard question, have to be thinking hard on this one.
Platforming : Crash Bandicoot 1-3
Stealth & Action : Metal Gear Solid (all of the ones which were directed by Hideo Kojima)
Open World : Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
First Person Shooter : Counter Strike : Global Offensive
RPG : Dark Souls

There are so many more which I had a wonderful time with, but they are so many and I couldn't remember all of them and it would take ages trying to. :)

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
OF ALL TIME??? Geez... I have to say 100% Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
After that, in no order, Fallout 3/New Vegas (Can't afford or run 4 so...) and the Fable series.
EDIT:
OF ALL TIME??? Geez... I have to say 100% Beyond Good & Evil (I recently got Beyond Good & Evil for free and actually almost cried when I did)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. <-- Favorite Zelda game of all time!

Guitar Hack

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Psh, why be sorry? I really enjoyed Halo Reach and was (somehow...) able to beat it on Legendary. I haven't really played any others though.
Only because it's probably cringe worthy and cliché to like it. Both PC and Xbox versions.
Another noteworthy game was Black (Xbox). Man that was hard! A group of us got hooked on it but Black has the save feature disabled until you finish the level your on. All of us would be going to work with our Xbox's on pause till we got home again. lol

Reactions: DragoNate

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Only because it's probably cringe worthy and cliché to like it. Both PC and Xbox versions.
Another noteworthy game was Black (Xbox). Man that was hard! A group of us got hooked on it but Black has the save feature disabled until you finish the level your on. All of us would be going to work with our Xbox's on pause till we got home again. lol
Lol, leaving the game paused all day is funny! I've never heard of Black.
Its not cringe worthy to like Halo :)

Gerald Hope

Hands down mine is Metal Gear Solid. When it came out I was just a kid with a PS1 and the storyline, not to mention the gameplay (super advanced for its time) absolutely blew me away. I don't think I'll be able to connect myself to another game as emotionally as I did to MGS.

Reactions: Saadioz

Saadioz

Subscriber Goal
Hands down mine is Metal Gear Solid. When it came out I was just a kid with a PS1 and the storyline, not to mention the gameplay (super advanced for its time) absolutely blew me away. I don't think I'll be able to connect myself to another game as emotionally as I did to MGS.
I agree 100% :D

Reactions: TubeBuddy